Chapter 14- Karaoke...?!

"No, stay here," I lectured my cat.

She kept climbing onto my shoulder and wouldn't leave.

"Ugh, fine!" It meowed happily, rubbing it face in mine. "Evil little creature," I stated, irritated, but it purred in a manner of 'you love me though'.

"Uh, Mai!" Ryouta walked up to me, "this kitten is so cute!" He had tears in his eyes. "Can I- Can I hold him?"

"It's her," I grinned, glancing at Angel, "and it's up to her. Whatchu think?" I asked her, "wanna go to Ryouta?"

She stared ahead for a second, before pink hearts took over her eyes, and she jumped off my shoulder into his arms.

"Seems like your charm is even affecting cats," I chuckled.

"Yeah, huh," he sighed, scratching behind her ear, "that's just weird."

"By the way, thanks for the whole thing with Akashi," I smiled.

"Sure, it's just ashame that it didn't work out."

I shrugged, "well, see you around."

He looked at his clock, "crap, class starts in two minutes. See you Mai," He handed Angel back, hugged me and walked off.

"So," I smirked at Angel, "you're in love with Kise Ryouta?"

She meowed angrily, and I laughed.

"It'll work out, Angel. I'm sure."

------

"LET'S GO KARAOKE!" Momoi screamed, and blinked at Ryouta.

"Yo, Ryouta, whatchu doin' here?" He shrugged, "Angel, your one true love is here." Her ears perked up, and she jumped up, meowing madly.

Hearts've taken over her eyes again, and tears filled his.

"I missed you," Ryouta said, scratching her belly.

"Meooooow," she replied.

"That's it, Mai!" He decided. "I'm taking her!"

"WHAT?! YOU ASS-!"

"KA-RA-O-KE!" Momoi screamed.

"Oh, yeah, sure."

Eveyone nodded, and I still couldn't understand why Kise is here.

What the hell man.

------

I walked to the Karaoke thingy, Wearing black shorts again, matching sneakers, and a dark purple hoodie.

"Akashi-san!" I smiled, fighting the urge to hug him.

"Hello Mai," he aaid softly, glancing at me for a moment and smiling, upon looking back to his book.

He was wearing a white t-shirt and light blue jeans, with black- white sneakers.

Kise skipped and came to hult next to me, few minutes later. "I love you."

"Why?" I blinked, failing not to look at Akashi, that was watching us.

"Because Angel is adorable, and I'm never leaving my kitten again!" I sweatdropped.

Kise was wearing what any proper model would wear, and looked good in suit and a hat.

"Good luck in life," I said, and he hummed a happy tune, as Momoi and Daiki stopped next to us.

Daiki was wearing a red hoodie that said 'Fight For Your Freedom' and 'ZzZzZzZz', black jeans and black sneakers.

"You're dressed like me again," he whined, and I laughed.