Chapter 36

Gabriella woke up and she was hoping to wake up to the smell of breakfast or a knock at the door.

"Oh right" she said as she fell back onto the bed.

She laid there few a few more minutes and got up and made some breakfast.

She wasn't feeling a lot of breakfast so she used the last of the cereal and milk and called it a morning.

Once she finished her breakfast she knew she should get out of the hotel room because if she didn't leave now then she would stay inside the entire day.

When she left the hotel she got a call from Wyatt "hi".

"Hello".

"You sound tired. Did I wake you?"

"No I got up a little while ago. I just left my room".

"Oh that sounds nice. What are you planning on doing today?"

"I honestly don't know. What are you up to?"

"I landed and in waiting for my parents to get here".

"That sounds nice".

"Yeah well I'll let you go. Have fun and let me know when you get back home".

"I will. I miss you".

"Miss you too".

She hung up the phone and picked up all that she wanted to her for her family and friends.

She hated walking around her alone.

She was starting to carry so much that she stopped by the hotel and they gladly took her things up to her room while she went back out.

Mostly everyone left and while there was still some people it was just very empty.

She went to the animal area to mostly overcome her fear by herself.

It was going really well and she didn't feel completely afraid anymore.

After the excitement of that she didn't really know what else to do.

They had closed the buses to the amusement park so she couldn't go there but she did do a last minute baking class.

It was her and about three other people and while she felt awkward she was still having a fun time.

She said bye to Valorie the baking instructor.

Gabriella felt so lonely but she knew seeing Vixen would cheer her up.

"Hi Vixen" she said.

Vixen came running up to her and she stayed with all the reindeers for awhile.

She was feeling hungry so she told Vixen her little goodbye speech she sort of prepared.

Vixen looked at her with sad little eyes.

She left Vixen and she was doing to miss that crazy reindeer.

She then said her goodbye to Jacob.

She grabbed the last macaroni and cheese she would have here.

The time was just flying by.

She kept touching her necklace and looking at her bracelet and still couldn't believe that Wyatt gave her something so thoughtful.

She finished eating and sat and admired the tree.

"It was a magical Christmas" she whispered to herself.

She knew she should start packing but she didn't want to leave where she was.

The time got away from her and she quickly went back to the hotel and packed.