Chapter 25

The line for the Ferris wheel was non existent and they got on right away.

Gabriella felt weird only because of what happened before but she wanted this to be better.

The Ferris wheel stopped at the top and they both looked at each other.

"Do over" Gabriella said.

"Do over".

They both looked at the northern lights then at each other.

They moved closer and they just had their first kiss over again.

It was definitely less awkward then before.

They had a thing about laughing at each other after moments like this.

They just hugged and admired the view.

They took a picture together.

Gabriella had an idea and it involved all the pictures they have been taking together.

Gabriella was going to make a scrapbook with all of their pictures and memories.

It was going to be hard with limited resources, meaning that she didn't know what supplies she could find here.

"Hey can you text me all the photos we have taken so far because I don't have that many on my phone" Gabriella asked.

"Yeah sure no problem".

Gabriella was so excited to get this started.

After the Ferris wheel they had enough amusement park excitement for the day.

The bus had just arrived and they were on their way back to the village.

When they got back to the village they decided to just sit and relax for a little. They sat in front of the huge Christmas tree.

Gabriella was not a picture person but this trip made her want to take a whole lot.

She took pictures of Wyatt with the tree and basically everything around them.

Gabriella wanted to get a start on the scrapbook so she was going to finback to the hotel.

Wyatt walked her to the hotel and was on his own doing whatever he does.

Gabriella pretended to start walking to her room but once Wyatt was out of sight she went to the front desk and asked them if they had any resources on what she had planned.

"Good evening what can I help you with?" The front desk lady asked.

"Hi I was wondering if you had anywhere I can print stuff and if there is anyplace I can get scrapbook stuff".

"Yes if you go to floor 15 we have a computer center with printers and for the scrapbook materials we have a little arts and craft store on the other side of the grocery store here".

"Awesome thank you so much".

"No problem".

Since Gabriella was already near the arts and crafts store she headed there first.

They had a lot of marvelous materials and she got what she needed and then was off to the computer center.

Once she reached the computer center and printed all the pictures so far she headed back to her room.

She put a little of it all together and headed to bed.

She may have gotten an hour of sleep before her phone kept ringing.

"Hello" Gabriella said.

"Heh want to have fun tonight?"

"Not really I'm tired and I was sleeping".

"Please"

"Fine I'll be right down".

Gabriella was going to change but she was lazy and just on a coat.

Once she reached the lobby Wyatt looked like he was up to something.

"Want to go camping in the woods?" He asked.

She gave him a definite no look "not really".

"Come on it will be fun".

"If I die i am blaming you".

"Ok".

She was not going to last the night.