50

Ellis wore her light purple dress to Sebastian and Mary's wedding

Ellis wore her light purple dress to Sebastian and Mary's wedding. She was excited to see the both of them again, even more excited because it was there wedding day.

James and Carter both wore their suits, with identical smiles on their faces. The twins looked more like each other than ever before.

They wrote to their brothers to see if they could attend the wedding, but with their time off for Pops' funeral, they couldn't leave.

"I, Sebastian, take thee, Mary, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health to love and to cherish, till death us do part." Bash smiled. Gilbert held Ellis hand and gave it three squeezes.

"And, Mary, wilt thou have this man to be thy wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death you do part?" The minister questioned as the door opened. Ellis turned and faced the man who didn't look at all presentable. But she didn't say anything.

"I will." Mary sniffled.

"I now proclaim Sebastian and Mary husband and wife." The minister smiled.

~

"I still can't believe you won't be in school next year." Ellis mumbled sadly.

"About that, I'm gonna stay and work the farm with Bash like we planned. College will wait its proper turn." Gilbert announced.

"So you're not leaving school early?" Ellis questioned hopefully.

"I want to be with my family." Gilbert smiled as he looked to Bash and Mary. "Plus, I couldn't leave you alone." He chuckled.

"You don't have to worry about me." Ellis said as he grabbed her hand.

"I know. Doesn't mean that I don't do it though." He smiled and ran his thumb over her knuckles.