Chapter 28

November 13, 2014 - Original update

Louis' P.O.V

I waited a good 20 minutes for Harry to come back. I was worried out mind. Cancer. The worst thing he could've possibly gotten. Why not the flu or a small virus? Why in the hell's name cancer? My angry thoughts were interrupted by crying and the door opening. Panic spiked through me when I knew who was crying.

"It's alright lad. He'll be alright. The first few times are always the worst. You may get sick or just feel queasy." The doctor explained wheeling him in. I rushed to his side because he looked so sickly.

"And your hair may fall out. Not all of it just some right now." He said locking his bed and walking out.

"Shh. It's okay." I cooed.

"It just hurts." He croaked. I patted gently at his hair and kissed his nose. I couldn't really say anything, it's not like I could relate. It felt like somebody had my heart in an icy grip. I never knew radiation hurt. It hurt more knowing I couldn't do anything. He gripped onto my hand like it was some lifeline and his crying reduced into hiccuping.

"Don't cry anymore love. You're making me want to cry."

"Sorry." He gurgled.

"I'm not mad lovely. It just makes me so upset when you cry. I hate it." I said wiping away his tears. He nodded his head.

"Feel better?" I gently asked. He nodded his header again, but his stomach gave a clearly audible growl.

"I think your hungry. I'll call the nurse." I chuckled. I rolled outside the door for a second calling for a nurse. She followed me inside. She took his papers off the table, looking through them.

"You're not gonna want food. If you eat right now it'll come right back up." She explained setting the papers on the table.

"We'll see in an hour or so." She said leaving.

"Do you feel sick?" I asked.

"A little. But I'm okay." He sniffed. I gave him pitied look before kissing his cheek. All of a sudden his face turned a light green and I snatched the trashcab from the corner of the room. He grabbed it and hurled. He made retching sounds that started to make my own stomach churn. When he was done he placed it on the ground. His messy curls were matted to his head and he was laying on his back panting. I went to the bathroom and wet some paper towels and then wheeled myself over to him. I wiped his forehead, mouth and deep-red shaded cheeks. I threw away the paper towel returning back to his side. I gently stroked his check with my fingers.

"How do you feel?"

"Still a bit queasy. I hate throwing up." He frowned.

"So do I." I agreed. He yawned and his eyelids started to droop. All of a sudden the nurse walked in with a cup. Full of a liquid.

"How ya doing Harry?" She asked smiling.

"Good." He mumbled. She handed him a cup and he looked at it confusedly.

"Drink it. It'll help you sleep better without throwing up. Well actually it should somewhat help." She urged. He nodded drinking the whole cup and sitting it on the nightstand.

"And don't worry you will be a little loopy until you fall asleep. Good night Harry." She smiled and nodded at me. She walked out the door.

"Louis." Harry muttered.

"Yeah."

"I remember--when we ate those gummy bears." He said drunkly.

"Yeah I do too." I chuckled. He sounds drunk with his voice cracking.

"You wanna--know something Loubear?"

"What Hazza?"

"We should--we should have sex." He blurted giving me a half smile. My heart thumped faster and I swallowed.

"What?"

"We should. We've never done it."

"I um-"

"You had sex with people. Not me people." He whined. I knew it was his jealousy speaking.

"We only makeouty on the couchy." He groaned and than giggled.

"Can we Lou, please?"

"I-well um.-"

"Please, daddy." My throat went dry and I felt myself starting to get excited at the word daddy. I nervously stared at him my eyes probably wide.

"I want you to manhandle me. Fuck me into the bed." He demanded his voice an octave lower. I felt myself grow hard and get turned on by his words.

"I want to give you a blow job." He giggled biting his lip. I lustfully stared at his perfect, pink, plump lips. I wanted to give into his demands right about now.

"Oh yes. That'd be--great." He smiled sleepy. I sucked in a sharp breath as I began to grow painfully hard.

"I want you daddy." He moaned. I moaned too feeling myself become too aroused. He luckily passed out right then. But not for my luck I had painful hard on. I decided to go into the bathroom and take care of the problem. It was hard in a wheeled chair, but I managed. I slipped down my sweats below my thighs and slowly flicked my wrist up and down my dickk. I imagined the words that Harry spoke and actually doing those things to him. A few minutes later I released in my hand stifling my moans. I grabbed a napkin and cleaned up, then slipped my sweats back on and joined Harry by his side again. He was so beautiful. His curls were slightly messy, his long eyelashes quivered every now and again. His perfect pouty lips, his fading scars and his perfect body. Oh and that perfect creamy, skin that melts into my touch. His shy, adorable funny personality. How he's always so kind to people and wins people over with that award-winning smile. And how he always smells of flowers. And he was all mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<

Aw dey R so cuteeeee. And yes I had light smut in there. I mean come on it's barely in the book. And who doesn't love a little smut? There will be more and I will update soon. Love u guys bi.... ☆

Britishwriterliv