Chapter 15

October 8, 2014 - Original update

~ be·tray ~/bəˈtrā/ ~

Louis' P.O.V

I saw my life flash before my eyes.

"Is that you're dad?" Harry whispered into my ear. And I just nodded my head as he stomped down the steps toward us. I felt Harry get as close as he could to me, even though that wouldn't help at all.

"Louis! Did you just kiss--that boy!?" He exclaimed. My mouth went dry and I couldn't answer.

"Wait--what?" Harry asked confused.

"Louis answer me! Are you a faggot?"

"I-uh-I." I couldn't make words.

"You said you weren't! You said you weren't a faggot! You said you didn't care for him. You were just using him for tutoring." He yelled making the situation considerably worse. I looked down at Harry and he quickly pulled away from me. He looked like he could yell at me and cry at the same time. And I wouldn't blame him.

"H-Harry it's-uh- I mean I-it's hard to explain." I pleaded. He just shook his head and sniffled.

"You're both faggots. I can't believe this." He gasped.

"My son-kissing a boy! You-whatever the hell you're name is stay away from Louis! You've poisoned his mind! He's living his life in a sin because of you. You're evil and horrible! Stay away and if I ever see you again I will kill you." He yelled at Harry. Harry looked at me with anger I've never seen from him. And hurt. Because I didn't defend him. Again.

"H-Harry. I'm so sorry-"

"Sir, it was my fault. I kissed him. It was my fault. I guess I am a faggot. But at least I'm proud." He said glaring holes into my soul. He looked heart-broken.

"Harry-"

"Louis don't. You can't even say it. He muttered folding his arms over his chest.

"Say what?" My dad asked confused.

"Say it Louis. That we were dating. If you really care."

I looked at him and than I looked at my confused, but furious dad. And I said nothing.

"That's what I thought. I thought maybe a few months would mean-fuck it!" He mumbled.

"Please Harry." I yelled tearing up.

"I hate you!" He yelled also tearing up, walking down the sidewalk until he disappeared around the corner. And my heart was ripped to shreds.

"You were dating?"

"I uh-I was dating him." I confessed.

"Get in the house." He said through gritted teeth. I quickly walked inside being pushed in.

"This is a sin Louis. I know I'm suppose to hate you, but I'm gonna help you. You're not going to that school anymore."

"What? Yes I am! Where's mom?!" I demanded.

"It doesn't matter. I make the decisions now. You're to Joes Prep school."

"No-"

"Better education, better people."

"You can't do this! I'm 19!"

"You live under my roof, my rules. I'm helping you Louis. It'll all pay off." He said patting me on the back. I shrugged it off and ran up to my room. I started to cry as I flopped on my bed. He hates me. I messed up. Again. I didn't defend Harry like I said I would. It was basically me and my dad against him. I hurt him. Really bad, and the thought of my Harry hurt made me more emotional. I don't deserve him. Always putting me before himself. And I spit on his trust.

Harry's P.O.V

I can't believe this. Once again I'm played for a fool. Louis didn't have any feelings for me. He was just using me for tutor time. He felt sorry for me so he faked it. Everything. The kisses. Hugs. Snuggles. And thinking about this made me cry harder on my couch. I was alone. Again. And the funny thing is I don't blame him. I'm autistic, ugly and stupid. I stupidly thought somebody actually liked me. Me. Yeah right.

Stupid.

One cut.

Ugly.

Two cuts.

Autistic.

Three cuts.

Not being good enough for Louis.

Four cuts.

Autistic.

Five cuts.

<<>><<>>><<<><<<<>><<><><><

Depressing chapter. Louis needs to get his shit together! Anyways I'll update soon and please vote and comment. Thx Luvsssss

-britishwriterliv