Chapter 21

October 18, 2014 - Original update

Harry's P.O.V

I was so glad Louis forgave me. I was being such a jerk to him, even after all he's done for me.

"So Harry. Where've you been?" Daniel asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Away. I was taking a break." I said folding my arms over my chest.

"Look don't get all sassy on me yet. I wanted to apologize to you for the way I've been acting. I've been so obsessed and a creepy dickk to you." He apologized looking sincere.

"It's okay." I said uneasily.

"So I want to make it up to you. Can I take you out to dinner-"

"No, no." I immediately cut him off.

"Wait. Come on Harry. See I didn't even call you Hazza. I'm really sorry. Please give me another chance." He begged. I don't know, maybe. He did apologize. And I'm all for second chances I guess.

"Okay fine." I agreed and he thanked me.

"I'll drop you off at your house later. My shifts off so I'll see you later." He said waving. I waved back and dialed Louis' number. I had to let him know he wasn't picking me up. I already knew Louis wasn't gonna handle this well.

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, what's up?"

"You don't have to pick me up tonight."

"What? Why?!"

"Daniel apologized for everything he's done. And he's taking me out to dinner to make it up to me."

"And you said yes?!"

"I wanted to give him a second chance."

"Harry! He was practically your stalker and you're just gonna forgive him."

"Were just gonna be friends. It'll be fine."

"I'm just worried."

"Well don't, I'm fine."

"Harry."

"Louis."

"And he's dropping you home?"

"Yeah."

"I'll be there. Waiting. You need to be home by 10:30."

"Yes mom."

"I love you Boobear."

"I love you Haz."

"Only you can call me that."

"Okay."

"Bye."

"Bye."

"Hang up!"

"No you first."

"Oh my god I'll hang up."

"You're so cute, bye."

"Bye." And I hung up. I had about 1 hour left of my shift and I spent that as a register clerk. As soon as it was over I grabbed my jacket and I saw Daniel in his car waiting. He waved to me and I quickly ran to the car getting in the front seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He excited driving away.

"How was your shift?" He asked

"Same old. How about you."

"It was fine. How's Louis?" He said with a hint of coldness to his voice.