Chapter 19

October 16, 2014 - Original update

Louis' P.O.V

He started trailing kisses from my jaw to my jaw to my neck. He rubbed his hands up and down my chest under my shirt while sucking a hickey. I had no idea he had any idea in the... Sexual arts. He grinded down on me, moving his hips. I moaned in his ear, as he licked my neck.

"Does it feel good?" He breathed in my ear.

"Yeah baby, it feels really good." I sighed. I definitely knew he could feel my 'problem' underneath him.

"You're so sexy." I moaned as he grinded harder on me. He blushed burrowing his face in my neck. My hair was matting to my face from the sweat and I was getting closer as he continued grinding. The windows were getting fogged from our hot breaths. He kissed me on the lips sucking on my lip and that sent me over the edge. I leaned my head back, releasing in complete bliss. He kissed my neck snuggling up to my chest. I had to catch my breath and the feeling was still overwhelming.

"Was I good?" He asked his innocence coming back.

"Yes, you were amazing." I admired kissing his lips.

"You probably need a new pair of boxers though." He winked and I agreed. He opened the door letting the cool air blow into the car. He was getting ready to get out when I stopped him.

"Hey! Could you release me first?" I laughed. He smiled unwrapping the seatbelt from my wrists. I shook my wrists, trying to get the circulation going. I looked to my right and Harry had already gone inside. I chuckled shaking my head, he was really excited to see that woman. I closed the car door and went inside.

"Mom? Mom?" He yelled. I followed the voice and he was in the living room.

"She's not here." He said turning around. I saw a single tears fall down his face and ran to comfort him.

"Don't cry." I soothed.

"I c-can't." He sobbed in my chest. I rubbed his back and kissed the top of his head.

"I'm sure she just lost track of time, or something." I tried. He shook his head.

"She promised at 2 and it's 4." He gurgled.

"I know baby I know." I said scooping him up in my arms.

"It hurts." He muttered. I cuddled him to my chest, I know nothing I had to say could help the situation.

"Was so-excited." He hiccuped. Anger boiled inside of me at his mother. How could she do this to him? Abandon him! Again!

"Hey. Don't cry anymore. I promise she'll be here. Don't worry." I assured and he nodded his head.

"Do you want pizza? We haven't had pizza in a while." I offered and he agreed.

"Okay I'll order it. And I uh-kinda of still need a new pair of boxers."

"Okay." He giggled. I put him down so he could get the boxers and I could order pizza. He gave me the boxers and I went into the bathroom to change. I took off my shirt because I was feeling hot and came out the bathroom. His eyes widened at the sight of me shirtless and I just laughed. I sat down with him and pulled out my phone.

"Do you like what you see?" I smirked wrapping an arm around him. He nodded snuggling up to my bare chest. I clicked on the TV app allowing us to watch TV. I haven't watched TV in a long time. I clicked on the ABC Family app and a show called The Fosters was on. We decided to watch it.

"I Love this show!" He excited as I got up to get the pizza. I paid for it and brought it in the living room. Harry was absolutely engrossed in the show by the second season (it was a marathon) only looking away to grab pizza. It was really adorable, so I gave him a big wet kiss on the cheek.

"Ew! Cooties! It was so wet!" He whined. I decided not to make a dirty joke out of it and continue on.

"You don't like my kisses?" I pouted.

"No."

"Oh. I see how it is." I grumbled crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm just kidding I'll always love your kisses." He hummed kissing my shoulder. I grabbed a slice of cheesy pizza and before I knew it, it was all gone.

"I feel fat." He giggled.

"Why? You're perfect."

"I just ate 4 pieces of pizza."

"One we didn't eat all day, two I ate 6 so if anything I'd be the fat one."

"But it's okay cause you've got muscles and everything and I just have fat." He mumbled scrunching his eyes, poking at his stomach.

"Oh please Harry have you looked in the mirror. You have everything. Muscles, the looks, the personality, the brains-"

"You." He muttered. I softly kissed him on the lips, when we were rudely interrupted.

<<>><<><<<><<>>>><><<>

Aw poor Harreh. Where's his so of a bitch motha? And Ik that wasn't a lot of smut but there will be more. Just wait my children. Bi Luvs.

-britishwriterliv