Chapter 14

October 7, 2014 - Original Update

~caught ~ /kôt/~

The Niam part is a filler

Liam's P.O.V

"Have you noticed that Louis hasn't been hanging out with us that much anymore."

"Yeah and he wasn't in school yesterday. What did you do?" He said blaming me.

"Why is it always my fault?" I pouted.

"I'm just kidding." He said kissing my lips.

"But really I'm gonna stop by his house." I said getting up.

"Tell me how it goes." He mumbled his eyes glued to the TV. I just laughed grabbing the car keys and walking out to the car. As I started driving to Louis' I wondered what happened to him. He's never this quiet. I pulled into his driveway and I saw a familiar car. And I knew then it wasn't good. I ran to the door and knocked. Louis' mom answered. She was bruised all over her face. There was a cut right above her eye that looked fresh. And I already know who did it.

"Miss Tomlinson! When did he come back?" I gasped.

"Oh Liam dear! I just fell down the stairs carrying the laundry. When did who come back?" She asked me fake laughing. Before I got to respond I saw a figure appear behind her yanking her back. I heard her scream and a loud crash. I tried to get inside for her aid. Then he appeared at the door.

"Liam." He smiled.

"John." I growled.

"How are you doing?" He cunningly asked.

"Fine. Until I saw you." I muttered. We didn't have a good past.

"Aw really? I thought maybe we could hang out together."

"Fuck that.,You need to rot in jail."

"Nah I rather be here with you." He said stepping towards me.

"Get away from me!" I yelled pushing him back.

"Still the same prissy little teenager."

"And you're still alive."

"Ouch. That hurts. I thought we were buddies!"

"The pyscho ward medication must not of worn off. I just want to know where Louis is?"

"And why should I tell you?"

"Because I will call the police. For abuse."

"He's not here. He's at Harry's I think the lad's name is? I think he maybe having a sinful relationship with that boy. Is he?"

"As to hell I would tell you!"

"Fine. I'll see you later Li Li."

"Don't call me that!" I yelled stomping down there lawn. I heard him slam the door as I got into his car. I started up my car and started driving home. I can't believe he's back. I thought he was in jail for at least a few more years. I started to get furious. Why would they let him out?! After all he's done! I shuddered at the thought I pulled into the driveway. I got out my car still confused with the British Justice System. As I was greeted by Liam baking a cake.

"Hey Li Li!" He called out mixing the batter.

"Don't call me that!" I snapped. instantly. I slapped my hand over my mouth as Niall gasped, his bottom lip trembling.

"W-Why? I always call you Li Li."

"Oh! No Nialler darling, I'm so sorry- oh I didn't mean to yell at you." I said walking over to hug him. He hated being yelled at.