Chapter 11

October 1, 2014 - Original update

~death ~ /deTH/~

*1:00am*

I woke up in the middle of the night to coughing. I felt Louis get up and move me back on the couch. I heard footsteps to the bathroom and the light flicker on. Next, I heard vomiting which made me jolt up.

"Louis?" I said running to the bathroom. He was dumping All his innards into the toilet. I think I saw blood.

"Sit." I said grabbing him a chair. He did and I grabbed the phone out his pocket. I looked up all the signs he's been having. It looked like it was worse then the stomach flu. He had some kind of bacteria/bug that was in his system. The only way to get rid of it was a medicine.

"You need medicine."

"No I'm fine." He groaned as held his stomach.

"No you're not. How do you f-feel now?"

"Nauseous, light headed, tired, and I think I threw up blood."

"I'm getting you m-medicine."

"No!"

"Why won't you l-let me get it?"

"Cause I don't want you to!"

"Why?"

"Because I won't be there!"

"So? I can get it on my own."

"No, you can't. You're like a egg. You have to be careful with it and watch it. You have to care for it and love it, but if it gets into the wrong hands. Then the egg is crushed. Dead." He explained. I looked at him confused.

"Okay, egg boy. Well at least d-drink some water." I said getting a cup of water ready. I secretly put 2 sleeping pills in the water and let it disintegrate. I brought it over to him and he drank it all in one gulp.

"How do you feel?" I asked smirking.

"More tired, take me to the couch please?" He said propping up his head with his elbow. I nodded and helped him up off the chair, and layed him on the couch.

"Come." He mumbled sleepily opening his arms. I gladly fell into his arms.

"What'd did you put in water?" He slurred.

"Nothing. Just a special ingredient. " I smiled.

"You drugged me." He whispered.

"That's the only way I could get you to let me go,  stubborn."

"Okay. Be safe in the rain." He giggled and then instantly fell asleep. I just chuckled getting up and walking out the door. I have no car, so I started walking to the pharmacy. Who would've know when I got there there'd be at least 25 people in line ahead of me! Of fucking course. I waited in line for about a good hour and a half until I got to the front.

"Finally! I need this m-medicine. It's for your stomach."

"Pepto?" The pharmacist asked.

"No. For vomiting up blood and dizziness and stuff."

"Oh! Phylentine. Okay." She went to the back to get the medicine.

"That'll be 35$." She said with a smile.

Damn expensive medicine. But it's for Louis. I gave her the money and she calculated my change.

"You know that if the person doesn't ingest the medicine in the 5-8 hours they're diagnosed they could become life threateningly sick. I suggest you take them to the hospital."  And I was out the store. I ran as fast as my legs would carry me. Luckily the pharmacy was not far. I ran inside my house to Louis on the couch and he looked pale.