Chapter 3

September 22, 2014 - Original update

[Update: 5/8/2020]

TW: Mention of blade, suicidal thoughts

~ex·cit·ed : ikˈsītid/~

Harry's P.O.V

I knew it. I knew he wouldn't like me, just like everybody else. I thought maybe I could get lucky and meet someone who can tolerate me, but instead, he pointed out how stupid I was. Like I didn't already know this. Despite his hurtful words, I couldn't help but notice how attractive he was and how good he smelled like cedarwood. And how his blue eyes sparkled from the sun pouring into my room. A small smile appeared on my face at thought of him. I hope meeting him tomorrow won't be as painfully awkward as today was. Tutoring almost feels like something to look forward to. I haven't felt that in so long. I put the blade down on the counter and decide to keep going another day. 

Louis' P.O.V

"Are you trying to ruin my life?" I yelled barging through the front door. My parents at sitting at the dinner table casually, as if they didn't just sign me up for a year of hell.

"What's wrong Louis?" My mom sighed and my dad just ignored me.

"What do you mean what's wrong? You and dad signed off on that paper for community work for a whole year!" I yelled exasperatedly. 

"That was to not get you expelled." She says nonchalantly. 

"And you told her you'd ground me for a year?"

"Well, we had to use enforcement." She says returning back to her laptop.

"You-!" 

"Lower your voice!" She shouted looking at me sharply. I was about to blow a fuse in the middle of the kitchen, but I decided against it and stomped up to my room. I slammed the door as loud as possible before flopping on my bed. As soon as I closed my eyes, Harry's face kept popping up in my head. What a case he is. He's not ugly, I'll give him that. Not that I could be attracted to someone like that. He sure is dramatic though. I remember the short time I used to cut. I did it for like a month for attention and realized it was trivial. I hope he realizes the same thing and that it won't make anything better. And if he was trying to kill himself he was doing it wrong. Regardless of all that the tiniest part of me was looking forward to tomorrow for some reason I cannot explain.

>><<<<<><<><<><<<<<>>>>

I hope u LIKE ITTTTTT. Yeah Ik it's short sry. I should be doing HW butttttt instead I did this. Vote and comment Love ya! <3

-britishwriterliv