Chapter 23

October 20, 2014 - Original update

Harry's P.O.V

My heart started to thump through my chest at what I just heard. Paralyzed? How? I dropped my phone sprinting out my room. I knew running wouldn't get me there fast enough, so I had one option.

"Mom drive me to the hospital now!" I yelled grabbing her keys and throwing her keys at her.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

"Drive me to the god damn hospital!" I bellowed louder than ever. She quickly got up nervously and ran to the car, me following. We got in and sped to the hospital. When we were in the parking lot I ran out the moving car almost toppling over. I ran inside and Darcy had concerned look on her face.

"Room 23." She said and I zoomed past her. I got in the room worried out my mind. He was in the same clothes just, they were just more battered. His legs were in two hard casts and I heard sniffling. He was laying on back unmoving except for his breathing.

"Louis?" I cried.

"What?" He snapped.

"Are-are you okay?"

"Yeah if being paralyzed from the waist down is okay, I'm just peachy." I was taken aback by his anguish at me.

"I-I just wanted to know if-you were okay." I mumbled.

Louis' P.O.V

I of course felt ashamed for lashing out on him. At least he cared. He made me feel worse standing in the middle of the room playing with his fingers. He probably felt bad.

"I'm sorry Harry."

"It's okay." He nodded his head.

"I'm just glad, you're okay. I don't know--w-what I would've done." He sniffled biting his lip.

"Oh baby-I mean Harry." I fixed my words slightly embarrassed.

"It's not baby anymore, huh?" He muttered.

"I thought that's what you wanted." I said coldly.

"I-I thought so too." He said quietly. It was silence, until a doctor came rushing in.

"I'm sorry sir, but you need to leave were going to perform a quick surgery to see if there's anything we can do. And he needs physical therapy. Who's taking him?" The doctor inquired unlocking my bed so he could roll it out.

"Me." He said quickly.

"No I mean parent or guardian."

"Does it matter?" He snapped.

"Well I guess not. Set up the dates with Darcy in the front." He said starting to wheel me out the room. He looked at me biting his lip innocently, but worriedly. A tear fell down his face, but he wiped it away quickly. I gave him a quick small smile. He looked nervous. And I knew it was because of me.

"Sir were gonna give you some medicine that will help you sleep through the surgery." He said while bringing a needle to my arm. I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and began to get automatically drowsy. Harry's face kept popping up in my mind. I wished we weren't broken up. I wish I was good enough. I miss him.

Harry's P.O.V

I was a nervous reck, pacing the empty room. He's fine. He'll be alright. It's just a surgery. The doctors know what they're doing. I need to stop worrying. I walked up to the front desk.

"Um thanks Darcy for letting me know about him."

"No problem. And you're appointments are already made. Everyday every week for a good 4 months." She said giving me a sympathetic look. I thanked her sitting in the uncomfortable waiting room chairs. I felt nauseous all of a sudden. I ran to the bathroom hacking up everything in my stomach. I flushed the toilet while I panted trying to catch my breath. I went back to sit down feeling light headed and weak. Maybe I just need to sleep. So I closed my eyes trying to drown out the excess noise.

Louis' P.O.V

It was dark, pitch black. Where am I? Until i saw a figure. They were getting closer and closer. And then I recognized those light brown bouncy curls. And I gasped at what he had on. He was wearing woman's panties, fish net tights and high heeled shoes. He strutted up to me smirking. That was one of my top kinks. He pushed me down and i was sitting. He sat on my lap grinding against me while kissing my jaw repeatedly. He kissed me softly on the lips wrapping his arms around my neck. He licked a long stripe from my collarbone to my jaw.

"Louis." Harry purred. I moaned in response.

"I've missed you." He whispered looking me in the eyes with an evil grin. And then he was gone. I heard him shriek all of a sudden. I ran to try to find him. What's happening? What's wrong? I was running in the darkness not knowing where I was going. Then I saw him curled up in a ball alone. I ran to his side and he was hiccuping.

"I'm sorry Louis." He muttered touching my face.

"I'm sorry, I forgive you. I love you." I said bringing his hand to my cheek. I went down to kiss him, but he was gone. Then I heard music. Horrible sad music. Funeral music. I turned around an saw a coffin. A black sleek coffin with a body inside. I ran to it and found Harry inside of it. I screamed closing my eyes, but it couldn't be. He was pale as a ghost in a suit, holding tulips with his limp hands. His curls were neatly resting on his head. I saw on one hand the promise ring.

"Harry! Come on! This isn't real!" I shouted. Harry's not dead. I know he isn't. Then the casket closed with a loud slam. I saw words engraved on the top of the casket. It read: Love Him Before It's Too Late

"Louis? Louis wake up!" I heard Harry's voice. I screamed out of confusion and I shut my eyes tight. I opened them again. I was blinded by a bright light. I blinked my eyes again and my vision started to focus. Harry was peering down on me. I felt something wet repeatedly drop on my face and I realized they were his tears.

I saw his beautiful face clearer as I wiped my own tears away.

"You're okay! Thank God! You scared me!" He cried into my neck. I patted his curls calming us both down.

"Harry will you take me back?" I asked him.

"Wha-?" He asked me confused.

"Will you? Please?" I asked hopefully. I wiped away his tears with thumb. And he smiled holding my hands to his cheek.

"Only if you take me back." He said kissing my knuckles.

"Of course." I assured him cupping his chin with my hand. I brought his lips to mine making me melt inside. His perfect full lips moved in sync against mine. I might be paralyzed but I still have core strength. Even though it didn't take much to pick him up and sit him on my bed. He layed down on top of me.

"Oh am I hurting you?" He asked quickly repositioning himself, so he was on my side.

"No. I can't feel it." I said still devastated a little. No football. No running or anything. But he made it better. He sadly smiled at me peppering my face with kisses. It was almost like he was trying to kiss the pain away. He intertwined his fingers with mine. I wrapped a protective arm around his back. He moved so that his forehead with pressed against my cheek.

"I'm really sorry Louis. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm just--it was probably just my autism or something." He pouted.

"Harry it's fine. Autism isn't you. It doesn't control you, okay? I'm all for second chances." I said nuzzling my nose into into his hair.

"How could you be so perfect? Because you literally are. And then you pick me. A paralyzed dumb guy." I chuckled.

"One I'm far from perfect, two you're not dumb. You're the smartest, sweetest, cutest, hottest guy I've ever seen. Even if you are paralyzed."

"I think you're cuter." I said poking my nose. And we continued on complementing, kissing and just loving each other.

<<>>><<>>>>><<>><>>><><<>

Aw aren't dey so cute. And he's only paralyzed from da WAIST down people. And yea ik tht was a smut teaser. Smut will come meh children. Okey so vote and comment PLZ I love fan art! Larry feels asfvvognknkkj biiieeeeeee luvsssss

-britishwriterliv