Chapter 18

October 15, 2014 - Original update

Louis' P.O.V

About 2 weeks went by and he was finally allowed to go home. Till then I practically lived at the hospital only leaving to go get food at fast food places. I couldn't go back to my house. I already knew my dad would be furious and I didn't want to leave Harry. But for those two weeks he anticipated seeing his mother. She told him she'd be there.

"I can't wait to see my mom!" Harry said excitedly. I could. I despised that woman.

"Yeah. Are you ready to go lovely?" I asked poking his adorable nose. He nodded his head grabbing my hand and leading me out the door. We both said goodbye to Nancy, the lady at the desk. We walked out holding hands to my car. As he got in the car I heard a surprised squeal.

"Louis? What is this?" He asked holding up a small leather box. I ran around the other side holding him close.

"It's a promise ring. Read what it says." I said opening the case revealing a silver ring.

"I love you my Harry, forever and always in my heart, Louis <3 " he sniffled making me fill with joy on the inside.

"Louis. I-I'm so happy. Oh my god I don't know what to say!" He cried. I wiped away his tears with my thumb and he gave me a smile.

"I just wanted to show how much I really love you." I said kissing his salty lips.

"You make me so happy." He sighed putting his head on mine.

"You make me happier. And don't you ever hurt yourself again."

"Okay."

"Promise me on the promise ring." I demanded.

"Fine. I want to go home so I can see my mom!" He excited pecking me on the lips and climbing into the car. I grumbled some explicit language to myself about Harry's mom as I got in the car. As I pulled out the parking lot I saw Harry admiring his new ring. He looked at it like it was the best thing ever.

"I can't believe you got me this!" He gushed tracing the engraved words with his finger.

"I'd do anything for you."

"Do you really love me?" Thank god the hospital's close to his house because I almost crashed the car.

"What? Of course! What made you think I wouldn't?" I gasped.

"Well you know. I'm-you know-"

"Harry-"

" I know being autistic isn't that bad. Or it doesn't seem. But it's harder to deal with." He explained messing with his ring.

"Look. I got bullied all through my life. I'm not exaggerating. Every day. It was for stuttering or not being as smart or just being me. In middle school I tried being myself and that's when the bullying started. Then I tried to be something I wasn't. I acted cocky, and stupid, of course that didn't work. I cut myself off from the outside world. I didn't talk to anyone ever. I just didn't care anymore." He said shrugging his shoulders. He was pretty okay with this while I was over here blubbering like a baby. Luckily we were at his house and we were parked in the driveway.

"Why're you crying?" Harry asked concerned.

"How could anyone do this to you? You're so perfect and sweet and caring and nice!" I furiously said. How could people even look in the mirror?

"I assure you I'm not perfect." He blushed.

"But now that you're here I'm always happy. I'm so glad you came. Cause I don't know how much more I could've taken." He muttered making me cry harder. I sobbed harder then I ever has and Harry patted my back.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry."

"You didn't do anything love. You didn't deserve any of that. And all the things they said, it wasn't true. You don't understand how much I love you Harry! I'll always be there." I sobbed in his shoulder.

"It's okay Louis-"

"No it's not."

"I'm fine." He assured me. I didn't fully believe him, but I didn't want to talk about it anymore. So I just kissed him, probably really hard. When I let him go his cheeks were a deep red and he was gasping for air.

"Woah." He breathed.

"Woah? You didn't like it?"

"I did. I like when you kiss me rough."

"What else do you like rough?" I smirked my mood changing and my hand creeping up on his thigh. One second I was crying as he told his life story and the next we are seducing each other.

"I don't know, why don't you find out?" He teased winking.

"I never imagined you to be so naughty."

"Naughty? You haven't seen anything yet. "

"My baby Harry isn't naughty. He's only a sweet cutie pie." I joked. Well he didn't like that, so pushed me up against the seat and crawled on my lap. He held my arms above my head grabbing the seatbelt and wrapping it around my hands while giving me a seductive look. I've never seen this side of Harry. But it was turning me on.

"Not naughty hm?" He innocently asked.

"We'll see about that." He purred in my ear making his hot breath make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

<<<><<><<<<<<>>>><<<>>

Lol now I'm teasing u. Nah I think I'm just being mean I will post the next chapter tomorrow. Starting with this steamy session. Jajsbabajaolxndn Larry feels... Bi luvs.

-britishwriterliv