Chapter 16

October 12, 2014 - Original update

~e·mer·gen·cy ~ /əˈmərjənsē/~

Louis' P.O.V

Dear, Hairball

I know you probably won't read this, but I have to give it a try. I'm sorry. For everything. For not standing up for you. For not telling my dad to fuck off. And I'm so sorry because you're not any of these things. You're sweet, kind, funny, adorable and unique. I don't deserve you at all. I'm a person who makes lots of mistakes. But this is the biggest mistake of my life. You light up my world baby. I need you back. Please forgive me. I know I've promised it before, but I mean it this time. Baby please. I know you don't read my text messages because this is the 100th one I've sent and I've gotten no response. Just let me know you're okay baby. I love you.

10 minutes later

Louis I'm done. It's been a good 5 months since, whatever we had and it's over. We all know you don't care about me, and I'm 100% sure you don't love me. Don't pity me. I'm completely fine. Go on with you life you don't need me. I'm just a waste of time. And it's Harry.

I read that before throwing my phone against the wall, making it shatter. Making me refer to him as Harry really hurt my heart. He has to believe me. It's been 5 months. 5 long months of crying and depression. It's been so hard not to drive over to his house and beg him, but I knew he needed some space. But there's something that's telling me I need to drive down to his house today. I knew my dad had the key and I needed it to get out. Yep that's right. Except school and that was under straight supervision from my teachers. My dad locked me in the house basically. He said I could finish up the year and then I will go to that other stupid school. He doesn't trust me. But I have to get the key. I need it. I opened my door and creeped downstairs. It was surprisingly sitting on the table alone. I went out to grab it when I was stopped.

"Louis! What are you doing?" My dad asked sitting down with the newspaper.

"Okay dad you caught me! I wanted to go sneak out and meet this really hot girl." I lied making my stomach twist. He looked at me surprised.

"Oh! Well have fun." He smiled dropping the key in my hand.

"I'm glad you've changed." He responded opening up his paper.

Stunned, I grabbed it and unlocked the door. Stupid bastard. As I walked our a breath of relief left me. I ran to my car getting slightly damp, as it was snowing. I got into my car and it was freezing. I started it up and to my luck no ice was in the driveway so I started driving to Harry's. Actually, as I was around the corner from his house I started contemplating wether to go or not, but by then I was already getting out the car. I ran to the front door ringing the doorbell and knocking rapidly. He wasn't answering and I started to worry. Maybe he knows it's me and that's why he's not answering.

"Harry!" I yelled. No response. I grabbed the key from under the flower pot I remember he told me about unlocking the door.

"Harry! Harry I need to talk to you." I shouted, still getting no response. I frantically ran into the living room and saw the scariest sight.

"Harry!" I screeched not being able to comprehend the scene. I ran over to a pale, bleeding Harry. I slightly moved his neck and I saw three cuts on his neck that were very wide.

"What d-did you do?" I asked shaking him. He just groaned bringing his wrist to his head, showing two more bloody gashes. Now I was never good with blood and I felt like I was gonna throw up. But I swallowed the bile in throat and lifted Harry off the couch bringing him to my car.

"Harry don't close your eyes. You need to stay awake." I demanded as he squinted his eyes.

"Louis?" He mumbled.

"Yeah it's me baby. You're gonna stay awake okay? Don't close your eyes." I said putting him in the passenger seat and buckling him up. I jumped in the drivers set and I started driving down the road. I shakily took a glance at him and his eyes were closed. The tears burned my eyes at the thought of him not living.

"Harry!"

"Wha-?" He squealed startled.

"Get up. Please." I begged.

"I'm trying." He whined. When I parked in the hospital I grabbed him holding him close to my chest while trying not to slip on the ice. I ran in screaming for a nurse tears running down my face. I could've sworn I was in some movie. I saw a nurse run down the hallway with a stretcher. I gently put him down him still gripping my shirt.

"Louis!" He yelled his eyes frantic, clinging to me.

"Sir let go!" The nurse yelled frustrated.

"It's okay. Let go, they're not gonna hurt you darling." I soothed, softly prying his arms from my shirt. He let go as she wheeled him down the hall, worried if he would live.'

<<>!>?!>>>€€>?>>>>><<<>><<<>><<>>

Poor Harreh. :( vote and comment plz and u can DM me fan art if u want.'ily u ppl biii.

-britishwriterliv