Chapter 12

Original Update - ? (Octoberish)

~al·ter·ca·tion ~ˌôltərˈkāSH(ə)n/~

Harry's P.O.V

Louis safely got me to work. He made sure to kiss me goodbye before I got out his car which I didn't mind and I made sure to remind him to be safe. When I got into the store a arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"Hello Daniel." I said rolling my eyes removing his arm from my shoulder. Daniel had an annoying ridiculously huge crush on me. And ego. He was about 2 years older than me.

"Hey, Harry. Why don't you come out with me for dinner."

"No Daniel." I huffed walking away.

"Nice jeans!" He called out and I just flipped him off. I go to the back where the schedule tells me what I have to do for today. As I was scanning the paper for my name I felt a presence behind me.

"Daniel, can you leave me alone?" I groaned.

"It's not Daniel." Ariel laughed. Ariel was nice, but we only talk sometimes. She has a crush on me too, which makes it especially hard to have a friendly conversation.

"Oh sorry. He was harassing me again." I muttered finding my name. I had the pleasure of unpacking cans. Fun.

"Everyday. That must be a pain. Well, out of curiosity, are you single?"

"Nope." I smirked walking away. Daniel and Ariel would be the perfect annoying couple. I walked into the back part of the store. I rolled out the stack of cans to the aisle. After 2 hours of can stacking I started mopping the floors as the last stragglers started to exit.

"Hey Hazza." Daniel purred in my ear.

"Stop calling me that." I groaned. When I first worked here they got my name tag wrong and somehow got Hazza instead of Harry.

"Why, it's cute. Like you."

"Thanks." I muttered. You'd think I'd enjoy all this attention from one person. Well I don't. It's very annoying getting bombarded everyday. Especially when it's someone who can't take a hint.

"Don't you think I'm cute too?" I asked.

"Daniel. You're just not my type. Besides I have a boyfriend." I tried hard not smile saying I was in a relationship. He looked angry and sad, almost felt bad for him. Almost.

"You got a boyfriend? How could you? He can have you, but I can't? Harry why?" He angrily demanded getting in my face.

"We were never in a relationship, so don't act like I've abandoned you! I told you Daniel. Can't we just be friends?" I offered.

"No Hazza. I want you. I want to be able to call you mine. I need you." He begged.

"I'm sorry Daniel. I really am, I'm just not the right person for you."

"God dammit Harry, I'm not giving you a choice." He yelled gripping my arm and shaking me. I dropped the mop on the floor, stunned. He realized what he was doing and all of the anger drained from his face. He touched my cheek and I flinched.

"I'm sorry Hazza. I'm--oh I don't know a little upset. Could you give me another chance?"

"No. I really can't date you. I'm sorry." I said wincing as he tightened his grip on my arms I could've sworn a bruise was forming.

"I've been chasing you for 3 years every single day. What's he got I don't? You little slut, you probably just met!" He spit in my face. I saw Louis appear behind him and saw his fist connect with his jaw. I heard a loud slapping sound and saw Daniel fall to the ground.

"Harry, baby are you alright?" Louis asked hugging me tight.

"I'm fine. My arm is just a little sore." I muttered. He kissed the top of my head cuddling me in his chest rubbing my back.

"Oh this is your boyfriend?" Daniel suddenly muttered in disgust. His face was just a little swollen.

"Don't touch him." Louis growled pushing me behind his back defensively.

"I can do what I want. And I think Hazza can speak for himself hm? He isn't 2." He smirked looking at me from behind Louis. I came from behind him crossing my arms on my chest.

"Look Daniel. Your a semi-nice guy and all, but I'm not the one for you. I don't know why you've been chasing me for three years. I mean I'm certainly not perfect. You could do much better. So could we just be friends? Please I'm really getting sick of this whole thing and I really don't want to see your face get pounded in." I said referring to a fuming Louis behind me.

He pondered for a second.

"Yeah sure." He muttered. I helped him up and he walked out of the store waving, without another word.I let out a sigh of relief.

"Wow." Louis muttered.

"Yeah. Glad that's over with. I was starting to get concerned about my safety."

"Well I'm here and I'm not positive if this is really over. I still don't trust him." He said squinting his eyes.

"I'm pretty sure it's over. He's probably sick of my since this has been going on for three years."

"I wouldn't get sick of you." He said kissing my cheek.

"Sure." I said yawning.

"Tired? Aw my tired baby." He cooed. I swatted at him as I rubbed my eyes. He scooped me up in his arms. I leaned against his chest as he carried me out the store.

<<<>>><<<>>><<<<><<>>>>>

Ollo! Aren't they fricking cuteeee hinbdsyiiuygsaassgjkvb! I think Daniel should back It up don't ya think? Vote and come lovessssss <3

-britishwriterliv