Chapter 7

October 9, 2014 - Original update

~hurt : hərt/~

[Update: 7/11/2020, hey guys! i hope the updates are improving your experience :)]

*3 weeks later*

Harry's P.O.V

"I-I don't think I-I've learned a t-thing these p-past weeks." I chuckled as I leaned my head against the headrest. I really enjoy being with Louis and learning about what's under that hard facade he puts up, but my grades aren't improving at all and the principal is becoming suspicious.

"What do you mean? We've reviewed some stuff!" 

"W-We've looked at m-my homework o-once!"

"You're telling me you rather study than hang out with me?"

"N-No, it's j-just my g-grades are really b-bad." I admitted looking down at my hands.

"Fine, we'll review or something tonight, so you can stop pouting now." He said pulling into a parking spot towards the back of the school. I always wondered way he chose to park farther away when there were open spots available in the front, but I was afraid of the answer.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and grabbed my bag, but before I could get out of the car my leg started twitching. Stimming was a part of my condition that rarely affected me, but when it did it was humiliating and insuppressible. I looked down in horror and both my legs were spasming sporadically and I knew what was to follow. My head began twitching to the side and my hands were balled up in fists so tight my knuckles turned white. 

"Are you--okay?" Louis asked staring at me uneasily.

"Y-Yeah. I-It'll b-be o-over s-soon." 

I closed my eyes and tried to breathe deeply while releasing the tension from my whole body.  Eventually, my body settled down and I opened my eyes to look at Louis. 

"You're okay now." He said wiping the tears I didn't even notice had fallen. 

"A-Are y-you gonna l-leave me n-now?" I whimpered. This would definitely be the last straw to drive him away. 

"You can't get rid of me so stop asking." He chuckled and pinched my cheek.

"I'm s-sorry." I whispered. This was so much more embarassing then stimming publicly in front of people I don't know.

"You don't need to apologize. It's alright."

"N-no it's not. It's w-weird and s-strange." I sniffled.

"It's wasn't that bad and it's not like you could help. Don't cry anymore." He said while ruffling my hair. 

"Are you ready to go now Curly?" 

"It's H-Harry." I mumbled while throwing my bag over my shoulder and rubbing my eyes.

"Would you prefer Hairball, or maybe Bushy."

"W-Why not j-just Harry?" I laughed. Of course, I didn't mind the nickname, but I could never admit that.

"Cause I like it. Now let's go." He said climbing out of the car. I followed suit and started walking towards the school following slightly behind. I was able to catch up to him as we entered the school.

"So w-when c-can we-" I started, but he had already disappeared into the sea of people.

"Louis?" I called out, but he all but disappeared. This was expected though. He would drive me to school, but then I wouldn't see him for the rest of the day. I couldn't blame him though, I wouldn't want to be seen with a freak either.

Louis' P.O.V

I feel a bit guilty, but I was glad to get away from him. I mean the body twitching thing took me by surprise and I wasn't exactly sure how to act. Luckily for me, us going our separate ways has been the routine for these couple of weeks. I do spy on him during my free time sometimes, but only out of curiosity.

"Hey." I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Zayn leaning against the lockers smiling at me.

"You're finally back from suspension, it's about time." I smiled back while dapping him up.

"I know you missed me." 

"You wish I missed that ugly face of your's." I laughed while closing my locker.

"Hold on now, look at this kid. Isn't he the one that s-stutters?" 

And of course, he was pointing at Harry who was sauntering the halls alone. Just my luck.

"He looks like good entertainment for today." He smirked beginning to walk over to him.

"Wait!" I yelled grabbing his wrist and he looked back at me confusedly.

"Uh- what about this kid? Oh yeah, this kid over here looks like he needs a good beating." I said directing his attention to some other random guy.

"Nah. I want to talk to this one. He'd be a cute twink if he wasn't such a freak." He muttered walking away from me. Irritation rose within me and I sighed loudly. I shouldn't even get involved I should just walk away, but my feet were moving towards the scene. Zayn grabbed his shirt and pushed him up against the locker.

"L-Louis. Help." He whimpered, looking at me with desperation. He looked absolutely helpless, yet my feet were stuck to the floor. 

"How does he know your name? Are you friends with this weirdo?" Zayn snickered. Think fast.

"N-No! I tutor him sometimes." I mumbled guiltly. A pained look washed over Harry's face as he glared at me.

"Y-Yeah, he only tutors me. Y-You think I'd be friends with that coward?" He growled in Zayn's face. I noticed how he only stuttered twice in those sentences, and I wish I could tell him that I was proud.

"Watch how the fuck you talk about my friends." Zayn snarled back, slamming him against the locker again. I wanted to reach out and stop him. I wanted to say something, anything, but I was frozen.

"G-Get off me!" Harry yelled pushing Zayn off of him. He threw a left hook at his cheek causing him to stumble and fall on to the ground. Zayn sat up in shock and brought his hand to his mouth which was dripping with blood. The crowd murmured in disbelief while clearing out to avoid getting in trouble. I looked at Harry and I'd never seen him so infuriated. It was a little scary, but also attractive? He quickly walked away from the scene, and I was able to control my body again.

"Fuck."

<<>><<<><<<>>><<>>><>

Baby Harry became a man today! But Louis screwed upppp. Come on Louie defend ur man! Anywayssssssss have a good day plz vote and comment. Luv ya <3

-britishwriterliv