How the two of you meet

Just to kick off the book!!
YN: Your name

Third person POV

YN sighed as she slouched into her chair. Aizawa just gave the class a lecture that lasted the whole hour. A lecture about hygiene. Why? Nobody knows. Maybe Mineta did something crazy again!? YN shook the idea away.

"Hey! YN!!" Uraraka called as she ran to YN's desk, slamming her hands on the desk. "What?" YN asked. "Wanna go out to the movies with us later!?" She asked. "Who's all going?" YN asked.

"Let's see...Me, Deku, Kirishima and Bakugo might, Todoroki, Kaminari and Jirou might, and I think thats it." She said. "Ok, sure." YN said. Uraraka smiled brightly as she skipped away.

She didn't really no a lot of people in her class. Poor YN only really knew Uraraka and Deku because the three hung out a lot. The one person she really wanted to meet was Todoroki. He seemed nice and he. Was. Hot. YN blushed at the thought of him.

Later at the movie theater......

"Kiri, Bakugo, Kaminari, and Jirou couldn't make it. Todoroki is on his way right now." Deku said as he finished looking at his texts.

YN was a bit nervous about being with Todoroki. The two met after school and talked a bit. It was still going to be a bit weird. I mean, it was pretty much a set up double date without the other 'couples' consent.

YN looked out the large window as she saw Todoroki get out of a super nice black car. He wore a leather jacket to keep his skin safe from the crisp cold. He also wore gloves, which were being carefully taken off. He walked in and found YN and the other two.

"How much are the tickets?" He asked. "They're $7. Deku and I are good. YN over here forgot her wallet at home like the little klutz she is." Uraraka teased. "I told you! My house is down the road! I have time to go get it!" She shouted. "I'll cover you. Don't worry about paying me back." Todoroki said. "A-Are you sure?" YN asked. "Mhm. But this means we'll have to share our snacks too." He said as she nodded.

What if our hands touch in the popcorn!? What if we forget to get an extra straw!? This is bad! I'm getting all nervous!!! What is this feeling!? She began to think as she got in line with Todoroki.

"Hello, how can I help you today?" The cashier asked. "We want two tickets to (movie)." He said. The cashier got our tickets and Todoroki ordered popcorn, (favorite drink), and (favorite candy) for you two to share. "Have a nice day, you two lovebirds." The cashier winked.

YN flinched and began to stutter out a 'that's not right' as Todoroki pulled her away by the waist. "Let it go. It's fine." He said.

Strange. Wait. Did he grab my waist!? She panicked.

They began to watch the movie. They both found each other's hands in the popcorn at least twelve times throughout the movie.

After the movie they all talked about how amazing it was. "Alright. Uraraka, we should get you home. YN do you need a ride home?" Deku asked. "I think I'll be ok." She said. "Alright. See you later, YN. Todoroki." He smiled. They said goodbye and YN sat down as Todoroki followed her.

"You ok?" He asked. YN nodded and blushed at the sudden question. "YN, do you need a ride home?" He asked. "I have to run to the store but I left my wallet so it won't work out. I'm working something out though." She sighed. "I can take you to the store and then to your place. It's no big deal." He said. "A-Are you sure? I don't have money...." She said. He nodded. "O-ok...." She stuttered.

She got into his car with him and he turned it on. He made sure she was comfortable and even gave her his coat and gloves because she was cold.

"I gotta stop at work real quick but then we'll be on route." He said as they drove out of the parking lot. YN nuzzled her nose into his coat. It smelled so good.

They got to his work and he got out, coming back after five minutes with a folder of papers. He seemed frustrated though. "Are you ok?" YN asked. "Just frustrated with my boss. He's making me work extra days." He sighed in frustration as we drove off again.

"I'm sorry. I know we just met recently but I'm always here if you need to talk to anyone." She offered. "Thank you." He said. YN nodded in response as the rest of the drive was silent.

She got the things you needed from the store and went home. "Thanks again, Todoroki." YN said as she started to get out. "It's no problem. Don't pay me back." He said.

Dang it. She's so hot. He thought as she got out and shut the door.

Today was probably one of the best days of her life. YN met her crush and hung out with him all day pretty much.

YN threw herself onto the couch. "And what's making you so happy?" Her sibling asked. "Nothing." She said.

I'm just in love. She thought.

Edited: 5/3/2020

Word count: 897