300 followers special

||Jungkook’s POV||

"So, you guys better behave in Paris." Sunmi warned both Jimin and I, as she was seeing us off on the airport.

"Unnie, this is our honeymoon and we're not kids anymore." Jimin replied with a smile on his face as the three of us walked to the terminal, where me and Jimin were supposed to take our flight. After we came to a stop, Sunmi folded her arms putting on that smiling, knowing look as she stood in front of us.

"I know, I know..." She repeated. "But I can't help but just act as older sister for you two! I still remember when I played a Cupid, so you could finally get together!" She giggled once again bringing up the past. Sunmi has a tendency to remind both me and Jimin of how it was all thanks to her that we are now in love. I'm not saying she's wrong but I don't understand what's the point in bringing that up in every conversation us three have.

Rolling my eyes, I walked up to the black-haired girl and smiled gently. "We know, Sunmi, we know... and we thank you for that, just as much as we thank you for taking us here. Our plane should be here in about fifteen minutes so feel free to leave to go back to Chungha and your baby." I said suggesting that Sunmi leaves early, which didn't go unnoticed.

"Getting rid of me, huh? How cruel of you." She said dramatically clutching her shirt where her heart is and flipping her hair to the side. Honestly, this woman could go be an actor if she really wanted.

~*~

"So, it's our official first day in Paris, what is your plan for today Mr Jimin?" I asked, bowing like a gentleman, with a mischievous smile. It was Jimin’s idea to go to Paris so I didn't want to plan anything just in case he had something in mind already, which I guessed he does (by the look in his eyes).

"Well, for today, I want to go clothes shopping and after we could go sightseeing and, in the evening, go to a nice restaurant to eat a romantic dinner." Jimin suggested, walking up to me with a loving look on his face, as he rested his arms around my neck. I gave my small man a small but lasting peck on the lips before returning a gentle smile.

"You're right. Paris fashion isn't something we can miss out on." I agreed as we gathered the most important things. Wallets, bags and hotel room keys. Then we left to spend most of our money on clothes as if nothing else matters.

I think we spent around 6 hours shopping? Weirdly, we didn't buy much. Mostly because we couldn't decide what to buy while comparing pieces of clothing. In the end, we had 4 bags full of clothing, we were going to drop the bags off at the hotel room and then go for a nice relaxing dinner just as Jimin wanted. We chose quite a small restaurant where we managed to get a seat in a short amount of time. Only when we finally sat down, we felt the stinging pain in our feet from the walking, but we didn't mind that since we had each other to keep ourselves busy from the pain. We didn't take long to eat; it wasn't busy so we got our food quickly.
After making our way back to the hotel, I decided to order some wine to our room as a way to finish off the first day of our honeymoon. I still couldn't believe this all, to say the truth. For some reason, I still fear that I'll wake up the next day to realise this was a dream and that I'm actually still 17. It is kind of funny…

Finishing the order for wine I told Jimin that I'll be taking a quick shower, to which he said that he'll take one after me. After taking the shower I dried my hair with a medium towel while the bigger was tied around my waist. Only when I finished drying my hair and washed my teeth I realised I didn't bring any spare clothes, I felt annoyed with myself but didn't feel embarrassed to walk out the way I was, after all it's not like Jimin hasn't seen me naked - I wasn't even fully naked to begin with. With that in mind, I walked out looking for some spare clothes.