Chapter 31|| Long Time No See

|Jungkook's POV|

I was awoken by a soft touch of lips against mine, which was enough for my eyes to slowly open, only to be met with Jimins. He was supporting himself with his elbow, (I suspect he was about to get up before I woke up) while I on the other hand, was laying down, one hand under my head and the other around Jimins waist.

We were motionless, just looking at each other, until Jimins lips curved into a gentle smile and his eyes softened. "Sorry, did I wake you up?" He asked in a quiet voice.

I also smiled, not taking my eyes off of the older. "Yeah, but I wouldn't mind getting woken up by your lips again." I answered and a rose colour blush spread across Jimins cheeks. His eyes averted from mine, looking anywhere but not at me.

"Wh-Whatever!" He blurted out, throwing a pillow at my face to escape the embarassment. I laughed while the latter was walking towards the closet. "I'm gonna go meet my mom. She deserves to know that I'm back and know where I'm staying." I sat up, watching him picking out an outfit for today. I furrowed my eyebrows when the older picked out my shirt, instead of his.

"Jimin, that's mine-"

"I know." He smiled not letting me finish as he walked out the room, probably gone to the bathroom to get a morning shower and such. I puffed my cheeks out flopping back on the bed. I was planning on being lazy through-out the whole day because why the hell not, until I got a text, from Seokjin.

Seokjin:

I heard you're back with Jimin, do you want to meet up?

Jungkook:

How the hell did you already find out?

Seokjin:

Sunmi.

Jungkook:

Ah,

Sure, I can meet up but Jimin will be busy.

He said he wants to catch up with his mom and everything.

Seokjin:

Fair enough.

So, our favorite café at 1PM?

Jungkook:

Sounds good.

And so, my plan on being lazy was crushed, but I did agree on going so I can't really complain..  I stared meaninglessly at the ceiling questioning my existence as the sound of a shower disappeared, meaning that Jimin must be finished. I got up from my place to also grab a change of clothes from the closet and soon, I was walking towards the bathroom, where just as I walked out the bedroom Jimin emerged from around the corner making him jump in surprise to see me. "You scared me.." He said before he noticed the t-shirt, jeans and boxers that I was holding. "You're going out?" He questioned looking back at me.

"Yes, Sunmi managed to tell Seokjin that we're back so now everyone is dragging me out the house since I said you'll be busy." I said chuckling a little. Jimin nodded with a smile and so, we walked past each other. I made my way into the bathroom and swiftly undressed myself as I turned the hot shower tap on to warm up before I step under the water.

Tossing the clothes to the washing basket I stepped under the shower feeling how hot drops of water warm up my body in no time.

After showering and getting dressed I went back to the bedroom only to find Jimin not there. My other options were the kitchen and living room but he wasn't there either which meant that he must've already left. I checked the time to estimate how much time I have to myself and I was happy to see that it was only just about mid-day. After that I thought it might be a good idea to eat lunch as it is too late for breakfast now but my face sunk in pain when I saw the fridge being practically empty. The only foods that where there were way over the date it should have been eaten.

As I had no other choice I decided to make a quick shopping list and then leave to grab what I needed. I was quite surprised to see how much I actually had to buy but then again I couldn't really expect that there was going to be good food in the fridge now that I think about it. Nonetheless I walked out of the house and headed to the nearest grocery store.

It didn't take me long to get what I wanted and as I made my way out of the shop I accidentally bumped into someone making them drop thier shopping. "Ah, sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." I instantly apologised and begun helping the person pick thier shopping up, but something wasn't right; so in that moment I looked up only to be met with Taeyoons shocked face. "Taeyoon.." I mumbled before I quickly picked up everything she dropped and handed it to her. "Long time no see." I added but the girl stayed quiet. I don't blame her, I hurt her in the worst way possible. I sighed feeling how the atmosphere around us for much more negative than I would like it to be. "Look, I know I hurt you and I apolo-"

"It's fine." She cut me off but what caught me off guard was that her voice didn't seem hurt at all but instead, nice and gentle. Just like the first time I met her. "It's nice to see you again. We should hang out some time." She added before escaping the conversation and walking away, most likely to the place she lives in at the moment.

I sighed once again, ruffling my hair out of frustration. Why can't she just be rude to me instead of being nice? It would make things much more easier for me and for her probably too.

I just hope she'll find someone better for herself. Someone who'll treat her right, unlike me.

I turned on my heel to walk back to my house to drop off the shopping.

___________________________________________

Hey look at that, it's our best friend Taeyoon!

Of course I had to bring her back to the book lmao.

Anyways,

I hope you have a wonderful day/night wherever you are!

-Yuka~Chan♡