Chapter 40|| Problems

|Jimin's POV|

Jungkook woke me up in the middle of the night evidently angry about something. So I asked what happened but he didn't reply, instead he leaned in kissing me roughly. I was surprised as I didn't expect him being like this. I wanted to break free by leaning away but it was hopeless as Jungkook would just lean in after me which ended up with me on the bed and Jungkook on top of me. The second Jungkook left my lips to move to my neck I begun questioning. "J-Jungkook.. Wh-why.. what happened?" My voice was shaky, breath hot and shivers ran down my spine but that didn't mean that I wanted to give in to Jungkook. My hands tried to push him away as I felt his cold fingertips under my shirt, not hesitating to lift it up. He would constantly want to get closer to me and force his knee between my legs. "Jungkook- Stop.." I pleaded but it seemed like the guy refused to listen to me. Just as I thought I lost this battle I managed to push Jungkook away from me and sit up fixing my shirt. "I said stop!" I was surprised and angry. Out of all things I'd expect him to stop if I ask him to. Jungkook also sat up looking more frustrated than ever but it didn't stop me from shuffling away from him. Jungkook tangled his fingers in his hair, getting it out the way.

Suddenly standing up he furrowed his eyebrows. His facial expression filled with rage. "So he was right! You're really fucking him!" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked feeling quite frightened.

"Don't play dumb Jimin.. it's not worth it anymore." This time he was less angry but more.. depressed? His arms flopped to his sides and he walked out the room. I assumed he's gonna sleep downstairs tonight and I didn't bother going after him. I myself didn't feel like being near him anyway..

For the next couple of days me and Jungkook have done nothing but argue without having really a reason for it. He would always try and question me where I would go out for the whole days while I would refuse to tell him as I think it's my own business where I go and what I do. I wouldn't mind telling him stuff if he wasn't so agressive all the time, it's really frustrating to the point I don't want to go back home.

Today was no different, I actually decided to meet up with Yoongi who also seemed in need to talk with someone so it was perfect opportunity for both of us.

"I just don't get where this sudden change in him came from.. it really tiers me.." I explained with hopelessness, which was evident on Yoongi's face as well.

"I honestly don't know how I could help you Jimin. My marriage ended with Miyu leaving and cutting me off from her without a reason.. but then again I suspected her cheating on me for quite a while now.." The older sighed sipping some of his coffee as the eyebags under his eyes suggested to me that the poor guy hadn't have any sleep for quite a while.

"I'm sorry to hear that.. I hope you're not beating yourself over this too much, I know how you are." I said worried that Yoongi is blaming himself for what his wife has done. "You're not to blame Yoongi. Please remember that."

"What does it matter? My life has been a mess for quite some time now, it's not like anything good or nice will happen.."

"Don't say that!" I immiedietly interrupted him. I understood his situation even though I couldn't really put myself in his shoes but I could only imagine how horrible he must be feeling right now. "Remember that you still have me, Seokjin who's always willing to throw everything down and help anyone out, Taehyung who's stupid face will make you wanna punch him" Yoongi cracked a smile at that remark which showed me that he's actually taking what I'm saying seriously. "I don't know about Jungkook but he'll support you however he can, and Hoseok," Yoongi's eyes lit up when I mentioned the red haired now man who also became my boss not so long ago, "I bet that no matter how horrible you might be to him, how late it is, even if you wake him up, he'll get up and go to you if you need him. I assure you." I said reaching out to the guys hand to comfort him. "You're not alone Yoongi."

The latter smiled making me hope that my words made him feel somewhat happier. Suddenly my phone buzzed in my pocket and I turned to look at it.

"Shoot, I'm late!" I exclaimed remembering I was supposed to meet up with Jihoon again today. "Sorry Yoongi, I forgot I was meant to meet this close friend of mine, I hope you don't mind if I'll leave now.." I trailed off while getting up to gather my stuff while getting out my wallet and getting some cash out to leave on the table. "Today's on me. Also remember to contact anyone if you need to. Don't bottle anything up." I said one last time before putting my beanie on and heading out of the café.

Unlocking my phone I text Jihoon to say that I'm on my way now and that I'm sorry that I'll be a little late as I completely lost track of time when I was talking with Yoongi just now. Thankfully Jihoon understood as always.

I wish Jungkook would be this understanding nowadays..

Instantly I regretted thinking that but at the same time I didn't care anymore. Things will work out one way or another.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and focused on getting to the meeting place where Jihoon had been already waiting for a couple of minutes.

I'm such a clutz..

____________________________________________

So this happened, a little side event hihi.

You guys are probabbly gonna hate me after this chapter but that's fine as I'll make it up 😅😊

Also I submitted my first Jikook book to the wattys2019. I probably won't get anywhere with this but it's worth a try right? What do you guys think?

Anygays,

Hope you have a wonderful day/night wherever you are!

-Yuka~Chan♡