Chapter 2|| Café

|Jimin's Pov|

Today I was going to meet with Jungkook in a café.

Yesterday when I got back I texted him that I want to meet him and surprisngly he agreed straight away. So now I'm trying to work out what am I actually going to say to him.

And in the end; I have nothing. So instead I walked out of my house to clear my mind and mentally prepare myself. My first destination was the park that I used to go to all the time. I wondered how much it has changed since everything else has.

I walked through the park like I used to, noticing every little change that has occured. Well, not literally, I wouldn't know if there was another tree or something.

At some point I sat down on one of the benches and took out my phone to check the time. I realise I have another two hours until I meet up with Jungkook which means that it will probably be really akwards since I still don't know what I should say. I slid my phone back into my pocket and observed things like birds or squirrels that could be found every now and then but two guys walking caught my attention. They were talking quite loudly and that was mostly the reason why they caught my attention. One of the guys was laughing really loudly, the other one as well but not as loud as the other.

As they got closer I came to realise that they actually were Taehyung and Hoseok. I immediately got up from the bench wanting to go and see my friends after such a long time but I also didn't know if they'll recognise me. But they stopped at some point and I saw Taehyung pointing towards me. Did they also recognise me?

I started to walk towards them and when we were in front of each other it didn't take long for us to get into a group hug.

"You're back!" Taehyung exclaimed in pure happiness.

"Yeah, I don't know for how long but I'm back for now." I said with a smile.

"Are you here for Jungkooks wedding?" Hoseok questioned and my smile disappeared.

"Yeah, I want to try and get him back."  I replied while Taehyung and Hoseok looked at each other. "What is it?" I asked wanting to know what the guys are thinking about.

"Please save him from that women." Taehyung pleaded and I honestly felt surprised by that.

"What? Is he not happy?" I asked confused.

"It's not that.. he's just blind that she's evil." Hoseok explained.

"Evil? How?" I questioned.

"Well she's not exactly evil. Jungkook just pays her too much attention and she's an attention seeker." Taehyung corrected Hoseok. "She doesn't like when Jungkook is too far away from her unless she's working and she doesn't even work that much. And since Jungkook thinks she's the love of his life even though we still think he loves you, he gives her all the attention she wants and even more. So that means that we don't get to hang out with him almost completely." Taehyung explained and I nodded. I felt a bit happy when I heard Taehyung say that they still think Jungkook loves me but they don't really has solid proof for that. So that's a minus.

"Alright, well I'm meeting with him today anyway. We'll see how that goes." I replied shoving my hands in my pockets.

"Really? That's great. We'll help you get him back too if he's going to be stubborn like always." Hoseok reassured me and I smiled.

"I'm so happy I can see you guys again. I also can't wait to see Seokjin, Namjoon and Yoongi." I said truthully.

"It might be hard for you to meet up with Yoongi since he usually had night shifts and he sleeps through the whole day but we can let everyone know that you're back and your hair is orange." Taehyung said.

"Why is the hair part important?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because it's beatiful. Now shush and go meet your love." Taehyung said pushing me forwards.

"But I still have a lot of ti-"

"Go!" He cut me off and I just sighed and did as he said.

"You guys are wierd." I mumbled walking as they stood there watching me like creeps.

And so. I was twenty minutes early in that café. Thanks guys.

Surprisngly though, when I spent the time on my phone time flied by and soon I saw Jungkook enter the café. He searched for me and when he saw me he walked over and sat down in front of me.

"Hey" He said looking as nervous as me.

"Hey." I said. "So, you're getting married?" I asked obviously knowing the answer but he on the other hand looked surprised. Why?

"How did you know?" He asked  while I furrowed my eyebrows, now, as confused as Jungkook.

"You sent me an invitation." I replied taking out the invitation and laying it down on the table in front of Jungkook. He took the card and looked at it with mixed feelings then sighed.

"It must have been one of the guys who sent you this. But I didn't send you it." He said giving it back to me.

"Wow, good to know that even as your 'supposed to be step-brother' you didn't want me on your wedding." I scoffed feeling quite hurt by his words.

"That's not what I meant.. sorry. I just didn't want to invite you because I knew it would hurt you." He explained himself. I nodded my head thinking about what I should say next.

"So, is she nice?" I asked meaning his fiancé.

"Yeah. She's nice." He answered not giving too much detail. "How's life in America?" This time he asked a question.

"It's different from Korea obviously but I did manage to find another best friend." I said.

"Did you manage to get a girlfriend or a boy-"

"No." I didn't even let him finish as I would never dream of finding a new person except of Jungkook. He looked a bit taken aback by my sharp response. Jungkooks gaze ran away from mine. He focused on looking out the window but I knew he was still listening. "Take me back, Jungkook."

"It's a bit late, don't you think?" He said slightly looking back at me.

"But I never stopped loving you." I argued not giving up. Jungkook sighed and got up from his seat.

"I think it's time for me to go. Taeyoon is probably waiting for me at home. I don't want her to be alone." He said gathering his stuff, I wasn't going to let him go though. I also got up and when I had the chance I grabbed his wrist.

"I'm not giving up on this just get, Jungkook. Not this time." I said and Jungkook pulled away from me and kept on going.

I'll make you mine soon once again.

________________________________________________________

Now Jimin is the stubborn one 😂

#TeamJimin #TeamJikook

-Yuka~Chan♡