Chapter 10|| Taeyoon

|Jungkook's Pov|

Jimin:

Well maybe we weren't supposed to break up..

I stood there, staring down at my phone with mixed feelings and just as I was about to reply to his text I heard soft footsteps creeping down the stairs.

"What are you doing up at this time?" I heard Taeyoon say and I turned to look at her.

"You know how I am, those wierd cravings for food at night.." I replied with a soft smile, she walked over to look at the good but it didn't seem like that was her only focus.

"Are you talking with Jimin by any chance?" She asked leaving against the counter. I turned off my screen and slid my phone into my pj's pocket.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because reasently all you've been doing is talking to him." She replied crossing her arms.

"So?" I asked once more.

" 'So'? Well you know you've been changing reacently, and I don't know if you've realised but our wedding is just around corner." She explained. She didn't look happy. "Listen, I love you, but I'm just really worried that something's going to go wrong and I don't exactly want that to happen."

"What are you suggesting?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

She sighed. "I want you to stop talking to Jimin until we're married." She said and I almost choked on air.

"What?.."

"Exactly what I said. I don't want you to text him, call him or see him." She instructed. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She never done things like that before, so why now? Doesn't she trust me?

"Don't you trust me?" I asked feeling hurt.

"No, I never said I didn't trust you I jus-"

"Well, it sure sounds like you don't right now." I argued.

"You know what. Yes. I don't trust you but if you were me right now, I bet you'd do the same." She also argued.

"No." I shook my head. "I wouldn't, because I would still hold trust in you." I replied and with that I want upstairs to get changed into actual clothes. I didn't feel like staying the night at home.

When I changed without another word or listening to Taeyoon I walked out of the house with most important things, my phone, keys and my painful heart. I would lie if I said that Taeyoons words didn't hurt me, but I didn't exactly wanted to cry over this.

Half way down the road my phone buzzed and I remembered I haven't texted Jimin back.

02:30

Jimin:

You there?..

02:40

Jungkook:

Yeah,

Can I come over?