Chapter 44|| Chungha

|Jimin's POV|

"You don't understand!"

"You're right, I don't understand." Jungkook laughed at me as I after dinner paced around the kitchen like a maniac worrying. "Why are you worrying about meeting her? She's just Sunmi's wife." Jungkook questioned obviously not understanding why I would worry about this.

"That's exactly why I am worrying like an idiot about this." I looked at the taller guy who was just leaning against the counter observing me mockingly. "God knows what she blabbed about me to her. She probably said I'm a clumsy baby, or a crybaby or that I can't take care of myself and such! She always poked fun at me!" I kept going like this until Jungkook grabbed my shoulders making me look up at his caring gaze.

"Jimin.." He begun. "I bet Sunmi didn't. She's still your friend after all, and even if there's probably tons of good things she mentioned about you as well." Jungkook spoke to calm me down and reasurre me. "Also, you'll have the time to show her that you're a great guy anyway, won't you?" He added and I smiled feeling much more confident now.

"You're right. I'm not that clumsy as I used to be! I'll show her! Both of them of how much I've grown up!" I said walking towards the stairs but it seemed like today wasn't my day and I tripped over my own leg. I heard Jungkook keep in his snicker as I got up brushing off the invisible dust. "Nothing happened!" I pointed my finger at Jungkook who with a smirk raised his arms defensively.

I walked out of the plane taking a deep breath of fresh air, stretching my arms out as the wind caressed my face and blew my hair. This was my dream come true as I always wanted to go to Japan. Jungkook touched my back as a sign for me to keep on moving instead of standing in the middle of everyone's way. I kept up with him as we walked into the airport. We didn't have to wait for Sunmi as her plane will arrive in three hours so we got a taxi to the hotel Jungkook booked before hand.

When we got to the hotel we went to our hotel room. It was so beautiful, it had a king sized bed with pure white sheets, an expensive looking tv, the bathroom was quite big and I had a bathtub but what I loved about it the most was that one of the walls was just a big window that showed the rest of the city. I knew it would look beautiful at night and sunset. As I was looking around the room Jungkook flopped on the bed seemingly tired yet I wasn't. I was full of excitment and I couldn't help but want to explore already. I jumped on the bed next to Jungkook smiling at him as he didn't even bother opening his eyes.

"Jimin, we can't go anywhere yet, we gotta wait for Sunmi and her wife." He murmured and I felt all the energy drain from me and instead I got filled up with nervousness.

Wierdly enough the three hours want by faster than I expected and soon Jungkook got a text from Sunmi that they're in the lobby of the hotel. We were in the elevator on our way to the lobby and let me just say.. I've never been so nervous in my life.

"What if she'll hate me? What if I'll hate her? What if we'll both hate each other?" Jungkook at this point was ignoring me as I probabbly annoyed him with my non-stop worrying but I instantly fell silent when the elevator opened and we were a few steps away from the lobby. Jungkook had to literally drag me to the lobby.

In the lobby I instantly spotted Sunmi with another girl which I instantly noted down as her wife. We walked over and I could take a better look at her. She had long brown hair, even longer than Sunmi's, nearly black eyes that looked like she always smiled with them.

"Jiminie! Look at you now! Last time I saw you, you had orange hair and now it's washed out and your roots are out." Was the first thing Sunmi said to me.

"Are you seriously going to comment on how I look instead of introducing me to your wife?" I asked trying to change the topic of me as I didn't want to be embaressed by Sunmi just yet.

"Right, right. Jimin, Jungkook meet Chungha, Chungha meet Jimin and Jungkook." Sunmi said turning to face all of us. The woman named Chungha smiled at both me and Jungkook and bowed out of respect which me and Jungkook also did.

"It's nice to meet you both. Sunmi told me a lot about you two, and I promise they were mostly good things." She said smiling constantly.

"I hope so, and it's nice meeting you too, we heard a lot as well." I replied with a warm smile just like hers.

"Yeah, especially when we're on the phone and the baby's crying." Jungkook laughed and so did everyone.

"Not my fult we can never decide who should go to him." Sunmi pointed out and Chungha chuckled.

"We get to him in the end though." She smiled at Sunmi and just with that smile I could see the love between the two and I wondered if me and Jungkook look like that too.

"Today we're just gonna rest after the flight so do whatever you'd like and tomorrow we'll start looking around Tokyo." Jungkook said grasping everyone's attention.

"Sounds good, either way it's already late anyway so you two have fun, we'll get to our own hotel room." Sunmi agreed and as she walked past with Chungha, Sunmi winked at us as if suggesting something which I instantly understood and puffed out my cheeks like a child.

"She's already reading me.. this is so unfair." I muttered and Jungkook ruffled my hair.

____________________________________________

Chungha my second queen shall be Sunmi's wife 😊😊

Anygays,

Hope you have wonderful day/night wherever you are!

-Yuka~Chan♡