Chapter 39|| Cheater

|Jungkook's POV|

I got home, ruffling my hair, feeling how tired my body is from all the stress and work I've done.

It was well past eleven at night so I didn't expect Jimin to be awake which in all honesty was better for me, I didn't want to look at him after seeing that picture Taeyoon took..

I sat at the kitchen table just stating into space, thinking. I didn't feel like sleeping yet even though it was obvious I needed some rest, but I can't possibly rest right now, I need to take action but I have no clue what to do. It's frustrating when you realise that someone you care deeply for is slipping through your fingers even though you're trying your best to keep them at your heart.

Maybe I should talk to Jimin? No, if he is unfaithful then he wouldn't admit to it anyway, plus that photo Taeyoon took doesn't really mean that he's cheating even though he's being too friendly with that hug for my liking, but then again I get jealous quite easily..

Stalking is out of the question, even if it would be the last option I wouldn't step down so low to stalk Jimin. Not even in a thousand years, I respect him too much.

Taeyoon wouldn't be much help here either, sure she's the guys friend but because of that she might be more on his side than mine.. but, if I talk to him myself, maybe I'll find out some more stuff, assuming that Jimin didn't tell him who I am.. the only obstacle now is to get the guys number. I won't ask Taeyoon and asking Jimin would be obviously suspicious.

I know how he looks though, so if I ever see him I can talk to him that way.

After an hour or so I finally got up to take a shower and go to sleep. The second I stepped into the bedroom I heard Jimins phone go off and light up on the bedside table. Jimin was fast asleep so he isn't able to check it, you could say curiosity got the best of me and I found myself walking over to the phone to look at the notification. Looking at Jimins peaceful sleeping face before grabbing the phone I looked at his notifications which showed some YouTube notifications, instagram and an unread text from no one other than Jihoon. Once more I looked at Jimin, I felt bad for trespassing his privacy like this but wouldn't anyone do this in my situation? Is it so bad to want to know the truth?

I bit my lip and unlocked the phone. I knew Jimins pattern, he didn't tell me but I observe him enough to remember it.

I tapped on the notification of the unread text and read what the guy said and at the previous conversations. Just as I thought there was no mentioning of me by Jimin and the texts were awfully obviously flirty. I didn't like that.. I decided to reply to the guy but delete the text history after. Then Jimin wouldn't realise that I texted him and he'll just think that his phone is being wierd or that he done it by accident.

Jihoon:

You awake?

Jimin:

Jimin's asleep.

Jihoon:

Very funny

I wanted to thank you for today,

It meant a lot to me 😊

Jimin:

Jimin is seriously asleep.

Jihoon: