Chapter 4|| River

|Jungkook's Pov|

I just got back from work at 11PM. Taeyoon was already sleeping so I didn't try to disturb her. I took off my shoes and walked into the living room throwing my beanie and coat on the couch after a long tireing day. Why was it tireing?

Well, ever since Jimin is back in Korea it feels like every single thing I do, it's wrong as if in a loop. I keep thinking of him but I don't want to anymore..

}*{

I came home from school, took off my shoes. My dad and Jimins mom showed up in the hall saying hi to me but I only glanced at them and ran upstairs to my room where I threw all my stuff down and practically jumped on my bed.

I looked at my phone waiting for that one ping telling me Jimin texted me.

I realised I started to get less and less texts from him and less replies.. is this really going to fall apart like this?

---

Days, Months passed and I slowly locked myself in my room. I sat on my bed, legs close to my chest and arms around them to keep myself balanced.

I was torn apart, I had no idea what to do. Me and Jimin practically never spoke anymore and I felt us falling apart.. should I.. end this?

But what if there's something big going on and that's why he's not saying anything?

No.. this is useless.. I have to end this before it hurts even more.

I picked up my phone and with shaky hands I typed out a simple text. I didn't want to suddenly throw all my feelings out on him so instead I said:..

Jungkookie:

I'm breaking up with you.

This isn't working anymore.

Sorry..
-

Before Jimin could reply to this I turned off my phone and hid my face to cry.

I don't know how long it has been but I know for a fact that ever since I started to love Jimin I won't ever stop until I die.

{*}

I got up from the couch remembering those painful days. I just have to take everything off my chest and I decided to do it by screaming my heart out in an old place that I used to go to a lot of times.

With Jimin..

I walked alongside of the river until I decided I was far enough from socialisation. I clenched my fists kicking some pebbles around every now and then. What makes him so goddamn special for me to not be able to forget him once and for all?

I furrowed my eyebrows, I wanted to scream already. I looked up to do so but a figure under a tree caught my attention. It can't be..

"Jimin." I said surprised when I walked up to the guy who seemed to be staring into space before. His eyes were distant, as if scared or worried about something, but when I spoke his eyes snapped back to reality. When his eyes met mine I saw a sudden shine sparkling inside them. How can a person suddenly turn from deep in thought/worried of scared to happy?

"Jungkook, hey." He said gently and I took a step back as he stood up. "What are you doing here? And, at this time.." He questioned and I looked away wondering what to say.

"Just had to clear my mind. A long day, you know?" I said hiding my cold hands in my hoodie pockets.

"Yeah, I understand."

A quite akward silence fell upon us and I started to feel very uncomfortable.

"Do you want to walk around together?" I asked trying to break the akward silence.

Jimin smiled gently at me. "Sure. I'd love to." He said also putting his hands into his pockets. We started to walk alongside of the river just kind of enjoying the nature but I still didn't want to stay silent with him.

"The guys won't stop talking about you." I said looking straight in front of me, but when then I could tell Jimin looking up at me.

"Really? Well, I did stop talking to everyone for around 8 years. A big dick move, but.. I guess they forgave me.." He replied, I bit my lip hoping that I suddenly don't go saying something like: 'I didn't' or 'Just because they have, doesn't mean I will.' Because I, for a fact know that it would be a lie.

"That's good. I must say I wasn't exactly kind to them for this while time as well, so I guess we both made mistakes."

"Not as stupid and big as mine though.."

"What did you say?" I asked since I didn't hear what he said. But he didn't repeat himself instead, stared up at the stars.

Just then I realised..

Is he crying?

I was about to ask him that but he looked back at me and smiled sadly.

"You know, this really brings me back." He said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"When we were dating, we used to walk like this. Well, kinda.." He explained and I found myself not being able to look away from him.

"Yeah.. I know.." I agreed.

"Are you-" He begun but stopped himself for a second. "Are you happy, with her?"

"We're.. happy. Together." I said for some reason having to think about this twice.

"I see.."

I kept on walking with Jimin and at some point I decided to take out my hands out of the pockets since I felt them getting a bit sweaty. Apparently Jimin had the same idea as we both took our hands out of the pockets and our hands gently brushed against each other. Just that made my heart go crazy for some stupid reason but that didn't end on that.

Jimin not wanting my hand to go grabbed it also stopping both of us from walking. Me, feeling too much emotions couldn't understand what was actually happening.

"Jungkook. I'm sorry." He pulled my hand trying to pull me closer as I also stepped over to me and just like that, our lips got connected together.

Holy shit.

I forgot how good Jimins lips felt.

__________________________________________________________

I love leaving cliff hangers. But I bet you don't lmao

Ily guys. Pls dun leave me 😭 😅❤❤

Btw let's enjoy the picture in this chapter.

-Yuka~Chan♡