Chapter 12

Minerva had just finished making tea for both herself and Bella.
"Got Anything stronger? I could really do with a whiskey."
"You're having tea. Now be great-full and drink it." Minerva hands the girl her tea.
Bella smiles slightly.
"Thank you."
Minerva nods politely then takes a sip from her cup.
Bella stares at the caramel coloured liquid in her cup.
Sighing Minerva takes Bella's cup out of her hand and places both of them on the kitchen counter.
"Hey, I wasn't finished with that, I didn't even begin to-" Bella instantly stopped talking as two arms embraced her.

She stood there for a moment but soon relaxes into Minerva's embrace. She closes her eyes and breathes in the elder witch's scent, finding comfort in the familiar scent and warmth of Minerva's body. Both women remain silent, as Minerva caresses circular patterns on the woman's upper back.
Bellatrix inhales deeply enjoying the attention from her beloved friend.
Bellatrix wraps her arms around Minerva's waist, pulling the woman closer. She nudges her head into the crook of the woman's neck.

"Come on kitten, I think we'd best get some shut eye." Minerva slowly pulls away, looking at the ravenette.
"Can I sleep with you please? I could really use my little teddy bear tonight." Bellatrix pouts her bottom lip.
Minerva chuckles "come on then." She takes hold of Bella's hand, leading her to the bedroom. Minerva definitely wasn't going to argue with that, she did so enjoy cuddling up to her friend.
"Here, you can wear this." Minerva hands the woman a long white nighty.
Bella accepts it with a smile, she watches as Minerva walks into the bathroom then changes, folding her dress, she leaves it on the chair by the dressing table.

Exiting the bathroom Minerva couldn't help but look at the young woman. She found the witch looked better in her nighty than she did, though it was a bit shorter on Bellatrix due to her smooth long, legs. Bellatrix smiles making her way towards the bed, then climbs in.
"Do you want more pillows or anything?"
"No, I'm fine. Just get that arse over here." Bella smirks pulling down the sheet and tapping the spot beside her.
"You're insufferable." Minerva mumbles, her cheeks once again pink.
"So you keep telling me." Bella smiles.
Minerva rolls her eyes, a grin upon her face as she made her way to the bed. Bellatrix's eyes followed the woman, As soon as she lay down, Bella latched on to her like a leech. Her arms laced around The woman pulling her closer Minerva smiles, she always did like it when Bellatrix held her like this.
"Good night sweetheart." Minerva said.
"Good night My little teddy bear." Bella replies, moving her hand, placing it in the woman's hair, softly playing with her long smooth chocolatey hair.
"Never call me that in public." Minerva warns, earning a chuckle from Bellatrix.

Minerva happily falls asleep in the arms of Bellatrix, to the peaceful breathing, and her sweet scent that filled the room.
Bellatrix watches the sleeping woman for a while, smiling as she ran her fingers through the woman's hair. Placing a kiss on the woman's head then closed her eyes. Bella fell asleep with Minerva held tightly in her arms.

***

The next morning, in the great hall. Harry, Hermione and Ron are sitting at the Gryffindor table, eating their breakfast. Harry is twirling his food around his plate with his fork, not really paying attention, that is until his friends snap him out of it.
"Take a bit of toast, mate, go on."
"Ron's right, Harry. You're going to need your strength today." Hermione looks at the brown haired boy.
"I'm not hungry." Harry sighs, just as Snape appears behind him.
"Good luck today, Potter. Going against Slytherin, you'll need all the luck you can get" Snape said then Leaves, limping.
Harry studies Snape for a few minutes, before finally turning to face his friends.

"Listen, last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try and get past that 3 headed dog. But, he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping."
"What? Harry don't you think that's a bit far fetched? I mean why would he do that? And why would anyone go near that dog?" Hermione looks at the boy questioningly.
"The day I was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. He said it was Hogwarts' business, very secret." Harry looks from Hermione to Ron.
"So you're saying..."
"That's what the dog's guarding. That's what Snape wants." Harry shifted his gaze back to Hermione just as an owl screeches. Harry looks towards the owl to see its Hedwig, and She is carrying a very large, long parcel. She drops it off at the table.