chapter 7

Later that evening both Harry and Hagrid sat eating supper.
"Why'd Trixie have to go?" Harry asks taking a mouthful of his soup.
"She err she had to go, her err friend doesn't like her staying out to long"
"Friend? Do you mean an owner?" Harry asks but Hagrid didn't answer.
"She used to visit me a lot, her and another cat, a tabby one. But the tabby didn't come as much as Trixie. she was the only friend I had" Harry mutters looking down at his soup.
"I always thought she was a stray , I didn't know she had an owner, then again she was always well kept. I didn't know she could talk either."
"Yes well ye'r have to keep the part about her talking...quiet."
"Why Hagrid?"
"'Cause ye do." Hagrid looked at the boy.

"Hagrid who is her owner?" Harry tilted his head to the side.
"I suppose you could say...Professor Mcgonagall" Hagrid smiles slightly.
"Professor Mcgonagall?" Harry repeats, looking at the half giant.
"No, I shouldn't of said that" Hagrid mumbles
"she ain't got no owner she's her own owner" Hagrid adds.

Harry looks at Hagrid then at his soup and decided to change the subject.
"He killed my parents, didn't he? The one who gave me this. You know, Hagrid, I know you do."
Hagrid Sighs and pushes the bowl away "First, and understand this, Harry, 'cause it's very important. Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad. A few years ago there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go. And his name was V-...his name was V-..." Hagrid stutters, trying to say his name
"do you want to write it down Hagrid?" Harry asks?
"No, I...I can't spell it...His name was" Hagrid takes a deep breath " His name was Voldemort."

***

Minerva sat at her desk in her office, going over her schedule, making sure everything was ready for today. Bella quietly enters the elder witches office and closes the door behind her.
Minerva was to busy concentrating on what she was doing to notice Bella enter or to notice that Bella had turned herself into her cat form...that was until she jumped on the desk causing a few papers to fall to the floor. Minerva sighs "Bella, I need to go over this to make sure everything is complete before the students get here" Minerva just looks at Bella who lay across Minerva's desk trying to get comfier.
"Bellatrix" Minerva warns but couldn't help the smile on her lips when Bella meows and rolls on her back.

"You're a pain" Minerva smiles and Bella sat up and began nudging her head into the elder witches arm.
Bella purrs as Minerva gently strokes her, Bella then decides to climb up Minerva's arm and nuzzles into her neck. Minerva couldn't help but chuckle.

***

Meanwhile at London Train Station on a crossing bridge, Harry pushes his cart and owl  along the side of Hagrid.
A couple walk hand in hand, staring at Hagrid as they pass.
"What're you looking at?" Hagrid frowns causing the couple to quickly walk away.
He smiles then Looks at his watch
"Blimey, is that the time?? Sorry, Harry, I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore'll be wanting his...well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your ticket. Stick to it, Harry that's very important. Stick to your ticket." Hagrid hands the boy his ticket, Harry looks at his golden ticket.
"Platform 9 3/4? But Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9 3/4. There's no such thing...is there?" Harry looks up and Hagrid has vanished. He sighs and continues to push his cart. He wonders if he'll see the cat again, he really did miss that little feline...after all it was his first ever friend before meeting Hagrid it was just her.

Harry walks down a lane between trains. Many people were rushing around pushing past.
Harry asked a few people for the platform
9 3/4 But they just ignored him or gave him funny looks. Harry sighs when he notices a woman, a young girl , and four boys walk by, pushing carts.

"It's the same year after year. Always packed with Muggles, of course."  The red headed woman said.
Harry furrowed his brows, slightly confused.
"Come on. Platform 9 3/4this way! All right, Percy, you first." She adds as a tall boy with red hair comes forward and runs towards a brick wall And disappears.
Harry's eyes widen in shock, completely amazed by what just happened.