louis; christmas

Personal #Imagine (Louis Tomlinson). Dedicated to @GMcCreery1D

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Someone-probably Niall-screamed from the hallway. Your eyelids fluttered open and adjusted to the light streaming through your curtains. You looked over and noticed that your long term boyfriend of 3 years, Louis, wasn't in bed with you. After a deep sigh, you decided to get up.

You quickly adjusted your hair in the mirror. Sure it was christmas but you didn't feel like looking like a slob. This christmas was diferent from others. You were spending today with your four best friends and boyfriend. Even though they all slept until the next day, they were all probably awaiting your arrival to the large tree set up down the steps.

You made your way down the steps and you were...almost correct. Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Niall sat around the tree. They all gaped at the large amount of gifts laying there.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS GABI!" They all chorused.

"Thanks, you too boys." You giggled slightly. You took a seat next to Harry. Your eyes flickered around the room.

"Where's Louis?" Liam asked. All eyes focused on you. You just shrugged.

"He wasn't in bed this morning when I woke up." You said. Harry's eyebrows creased and Zayn chewed his lip nervously. Well, until you heard a bell ringing. Heavy footsteps trailed down the hallway. Out came...

...Santa...?

Oh wait.

"Merry christmas boys and girl!" Louis said. You laughed at him. He was in a big red suit with a white fluffy beard, red hat, and black boots. You got up and walked over to him.

"Wow, Louis." You giggled.

"What? Who is this Louis you speak of? I'm Santa!" He said. "But I bet this Louis kid is pretty attractive." He winked. You decided to play along.

"He is actually." You sighed. You noticed his bright blue eyes light up. "Its too bad though."

"Wh-what why?" Lou stuttered. You sighed and crossed your arms over your chest.

"Because. I miss him." You frowned.

"Well uh-"

"And if he was here, I would just want to give him a good christmas kiss under the mistletoe." You let out a deep breath.

"Wait, Gabi, I-"

"But he left me this morning. He wasn't in bed when I woke up. I guess he doesn't love me anymore." You frowned, wiping a fake tear from the corner of your eye.

"I guess I'll just need to kiss Harry instead." You looked at Harry who was trying to hold back his laughter.

"NO! Gabi, see! It's me!" Louis pulled the beard down and the hat.

"No duh!" You said, hitting his arm playfully. Lou's face twisted into a cheeky smile.

"So you think I'm attractive?" He winked. You blushed and rolled your eyes. "So where's my christmas kiss?" He winked again. His face edged closer to yours but once his lips almost touched yours, you pulled back.

"Oh no mistletoe. Shame." You winked and walked over to Harry who highfived you. Louis snorted and took his suit off, showing a plain white shirt and PJ bottoms.

~*~*~*

Many gifts later, all six of you sat around the tree laughing. Louis was just so hilarious! You sat neatly in his lap while his legs were crossed. His arms slung around your waist, holding you securely to him. Your head rested gentley against his chest.

"Hey wait guys. There's another gift here." Niall said while reaching under the tree. He handed it to Liam who read the tag.

"It says, 'To Gabi, from Louis'." All eyes looked up at you two. You flushed and looked down at your lap. Louis just smirked.

"Well, let me give it to her." Louis said. Liam handed the large box over and placed it in your hands. You turned to look at Louis. His blue eyes swarmed with excitement.

"Go ahead babe." He said softly, brushing some hair out of your face. You slowly ripped the paper. A large black box sat on your lap. You opened the top, only to be faced by another wrapped box. Oh great. You unwrapped, and pulled out a slightly smaller box.

"Here, let's put it on the table." Liam suggested. You nodded and stood up, holding the new box and walking over to the table. You kept unwrapping the boxes, reading the note on each one. Each explained a reason why he loved you. You finally reached the end. It was a small red envelope. You opened it with confusion and pulled out the tiny paper. You heart stopped.

"Will you marry me?"

You turned around and saw Louis on one knee, holding out a dark blue box with the most beautiful ring inside of it.

"We've been together through thick and thin. You've been with me since I auditoned for the x-factor and stuck with me through the hectic scheduale and tours. You never walked out the door when we fought, and would always be in my arms when we'd wake up after falling asleep together. I can't imagine a life without you. You're perfect to me. I wish to spend every second of everyday knowing that I can call you Mrs. Gabi Tomlinson and be proud of it. So will you, Gabi, please marry me?" Louis ended. Hope filled his blue eyes. You smiled through the oncoming tears and nodded.

"Yes yes yes yes yes of course!" You said while running into his ready arms. You pulled back as he placed the ring onto your finger. You smiled up at him and reached to connect your lips.

The kiss was full of passion and love. No hint of lust dusted it. It was just you and Louis. It was like no one else existed. Everything disappeared. The way your lips moved in sync with his sent sparks flying through the air. Once you pulled away, you looked deeply into his eyes.

"Hey look, a mistletoe!" Harry said. You looked up and   surely, saw a mistletoe hanging above your heads. You both laughed and turned to stare at eachother again.

Louis quickly pecked your lips. He rested his forehead against yours. He grinned and you smiled back. As if he read your mind, Louis spoke the words that had been trailing in your thoughts since you said yes.

"Best christmas, ever."