harry; x-factor stylist

Personal #Imagine (Harry Styles). Dedicated to @FifyPerry

"Alright, stylists! The contestants will be here in 5 minutes so get your stations ready!" The head stylist, Kara, said professionally.

It was an exciting day. It was your first day as a hair and makeup stylist on the X-Factor. You were eager to have the honor to be able to prepare one of the contestants.

You were setting up your station eagerly. Every hair product, compact, and detail were all set for the girl-or boy-you would be styling today.

"They're here!" Your friend, Marc, exclaimed. He had been working on the show for years. He still got excited whenever the groups came in. Butterflies fluttered in your stomach.

"You're going to, Fella, right over there!" Kara said in the distance. You were so excited to see the person you'd be working with. You heard footsteps stop behind you so you turned around.

"Hi my name is-" You're eyes widened. "HARRY?"

"FIFY?" Harry said. You and Harry used to be best friends! Then you moved and lost connection with him. You didn't even know he was on the show!

"You're in the X-Factor?!" You asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, me and four boys. Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam." He said with amazement. "And you're a stylist here?"

"I just got the job! Oh my gosh!" You said. Harry laughed and opened his arms. You jumped into them and hugged him tightly. You saw Kara giving you a warning look so you pulled back.

"Let's get to work, shall we Harold?" You winked.

"We shall, Miss Fify!" He laughed. You sat him down and suddenly, it struck you.

"Fify. You still remember my nickname." You grinned while washing his curls. He glanced up at you.

"Of course. How could I forget?"

After finishing his hair and the light amount of cover up on his face, Harry was ready to perform. Four boys walked up to him.

"Damn, you look good, Styles." A boy with brown hair and bright blue eyes chuckled.

"Not so bad yourself, Lou." Oh so that was Louis.

"Uh guys, this is Fella. We used to be best friends before she moved. She goes by Fify though so just call her that." Harry turned and looked at you.

"Fify, this is Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn." He pointed at each waving boy.

"Nice to meet you, beautiful." Liam said while gentley pecking your hand. You giggled. Zayn simply shook your hand while Louis and Niall tackled you in hugs.

"I CAN'T BREATHE!" You yelled. The boys laughed and they pulled back.

"Yeah, they like to hug." A husky voice whispered in your ear. You turned and saw Harry smirking. He hadn't changed. Your heart still raced when you looked into his eyes.

Okay, yes, you always had a crush on Harry. Even after you moved, he never left your mind. You always wished you told him how you felt when you had the chance but it never seemed to work out.

"SHOW TIME! ALL CONTESTANTS BACK STAGE NOW!" A stage producer called in. The boys began to walk away but Harry turned.

"Meet me here after I go on, alright?" Harry asked. You nodded and he smiled, flashing his dimples. He ran off after Louis and headed for the halls to the stage.

~*~*~*

"Haz, you in here?" You asked into the dark dressing room. You switched on the lights and saw Harry leaning against your station, examining the pictures hanging loosely on the walls.

"Hi." You called. Harry turned and smiled, walking towards you.

"Hi." He said with his face close to yours. Your heart was pounding in your chest.

"I need to tell you something." He said, looking at your lips.

"Shoot." You permitted. Harry took a deep breath.

"Fify, I always liked you. More than I should. Being away from you made me realize that I really do love you. I tried dating other girls to get rid of these feelings but nothing worked. I need you, Fify. I love you." Harry whispered. You looked into his green eyes and wrapped an arm around his neck.

"I love you too." You whispered. Harry quickly smiled before pressing his lips to yours.

The kiss was heated. It was filled with need and desire. The passion to make up for lost years. You needed him and he needed you. His tongue caressed your bottom lip and you let him enter. It swirled your mouth, exploring what it needed.

"Hey Harry are you- OH MY GOD!" A voice yelled. You broke apart and looked at the four boys standing there with shock on their faces. Liam's hand covered Niall's eyes and Zayn was turned around. Louis just looked smug.

"It's about time!" He scoffed.

"What do you mean?" You asked, looking at Harry whose arms still hung around your waist. He was blushing furiously.

"Ever since we met, it was always Fify this, Fify that." Louis said.

"'I WANT MY FIFY BACK! I NEED HER!'" Zayn mocked. Niall broke into fits of laughter.

"Is that true?" You laughed, asking Harry. He shrugged.

"Maybe." He said.

"Well, then you got your Fify back." You winked kissing him again. Disgusted sounds arose from the boys behind you.

"GET A ROOM!" Niall chanted. Oh whatever. You finally had your Harry back. And you officially had the right to call him yours.