niall; zoo

Personal #Imagine (Niall Horan). Dedicated to @iNiallsFood

Your hand sat neatly in Niall's hand. Both of you staring at such a beautiful, yet childish, sight in front of you. Yes, Niall had taken you on a date. Where?

Oh, the zoo.

Niall has always wanted to visit the zoo. Luckily, you've never been to one, so you were eager to go too. Niall led you to the ticket booth, where he purchased two day passes. You glanced at the map, indicating the zoo was very large. Niall grabbed two maps and walked in, still hand in hand.

The sight was amazing. The first thing that came into view was a large information center. Children held stuffed animals and balloons, walking with their parents. You could just see the monkeys past the center.

"Nialler, look!" You pointed to the swinging monkeys. Niall's eyes brightened as he ran over to them, dragging you with him. You laughed at his excitement. He was truly a kid at heart.

The pen for the monkeys was quite large. The swung happily around the branches and houses. Niall waved to them, and shockingly, one waved back! You giggled as you watched Niall's blue eyes gleam. He turned to you.

"What's so funny?" He began laughing.

"Ni, you're communicating with a monkey!" You giggled at the thought. Niall began laughing and pulling you close, leading you through the exhibits.

You went passed the elephants, tigers, zebras, and lions. Right now, you began walking towards where some of the birds were held. You turned your head and saw the flamingos.

"Flamingos!" You yelled. This time, you pulled Niall over.

Pink flamingos perched in the water. One foot was shuffled up as the other kept them balanced. Their feathers were a vibrant pink.

"Reminds me of Louis." You heard Niall mumble. You burst out into laughter with him.

"How-do the flamingos-remind you-of Louis?!" You asked between laughter. Niall grinned.

"Well Lou has this thing our girls call the 'gay-hand'. It looks just like what the flamingos are doing!" Niall laughed. You thought back to Louis and his 'gay-hand' and looked at the flamingos.

They were quite similar.

After that laugh, you saw the parrots and bats and several other animals. The sun began setting as you made your way back to the front.

"Hey, Niall?" You asked. Niall looked at you.

"Yeah, Hannah?"

"There's one more animal I want to show you." You said. He looked confused. You pointed straight ahead and Niall's eyes followed. His mouth formed the shape of an 'o' when he saw what animal you were refering to.

The giraffes.

Niall always loved giraffes. They were his favorite animal. He found their long necks cool and them in general, cool. You walked over with him as the giraffes walked peacefully around. You saw a ranger and pulled him over.

"Is there anyway to feed the giraffes?" You asked. Niall turned his head with excitement. The lady nodded and began to tell you how much it would be, but then she noticed Niall.

"Oh gosh you're Niall Horan!" She smiled. Niall blushed and nodded.

"There will be no charge for you!" She exclaimed. Niall frowned.

"Well I should give you something." Niall suggested. The lady-Ruth-paused for a second, then an idea snapped into her head.

"My child loves One Direction. Is there anyway you could give 'em an autograph?" Ruth asked. Niall nodded and asked for a piece of paper. Ruth handed him a small notebook and a pen.

"Whats her name?" Niall asked innocently and Ruth flushed.

"Well, its a he. My son really loves you guys. Everyone made fun of him for it but he still supports you. His name is John by the way." Ruth looked at Niall's sad eyes. Niall bit his lip and began writing. You looked over his shoulder to see what it said.

"Hey John!

Heard you loved our band. Your mom was helping me feed the giraffes when she saw me. Shes really nice! Thank you for the support, I know it gets hard. We love you with all our hearts! Thank you for being with us :)

Love, Niall x

P.s. enjoy the extra something-something! ;) x"

Niall scribbled his signature and handed Ruth the letter. She gave confused eyes to Niall, as you did.

"Extra something-something?" Ruth asked. Niall pulled out two VIP tickets and backstage passes and handed them to Ruth.

"Enjoy!" He winked. Niall took a picture with Ruth and she went to get a giraffe.

"That was really sweet." You smiled. Niall shrugged.

"I'd do anything for the fans, girls or guys." You smiled. Niall was so sweet. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he pulled you close to him. He leaned down and soon his lips found yours.

The kiss was a closed lip one, but filled with emotion. Your lips moved in harmony as you kissed eachother. Love filled around you. You both felt like it was only you two in the world. Niall pulled back and looked deeply into your eyes.

"I love you." He sighed.

"I love you too." You pecked his nose. He laughed and turned, as Ruth came with a giraffe.

~*~*~*

You got into the car and sighed. Today was perfect. Niall and you enjoyed the zoo. Niall's favorite part was feeding the giraffes, where he learned they had purple tongues.

Niall slid into the drivers seat and closed the door. He buckled his seat belt and began driving. His hand found yours and held it while he drove.

"Thank you for today." You smiled at him.

"No, thank you, Hannah." Niall said. You gave him a confused look.

"Thank you for coming into my life. You flipped my world upside down and gave me a love no one ever has. I couldn't be more thankful to have you. I love you so much, Hannah." Niall lifted your hand and pressed his lips against your skin, letting them linger. You closed your eyes with a smile plastered on your face. You were knackered.

"Sleep, baby." Niall whispered. "Goodnight." You said softly before drifting into sleep, knowing that when you awake, it'll be in Niall's soft embrace.