Niall; meet & greet

Personal #Imagine (Niall Horan). dedicated to @1Dteddybear

"NEXT!" The bodyguard yelled and the next group of girls shuffled into the closed room. You were currently waiting in line to meet your favorite boy band, One Direction. Your friend, Eleanor, was with you. You were up next to meet the boys privately and take pictures with them.

"I'm so excited! I want to see Louis so badly!" Eleanor exclaimed. Her cheeks immediately flushed red at the mention of her favorite member. You laughed and stared at the maroon colored door. You were excited to the boys, Niall Horan the most though.

"NEXT!" The guard called and you and Eleanor cheered and walked forward. "Names?" The busy guard asked.

"Eleanor and Teddy." Eleanor smiled and thr guard checked the list and nodded, opening the red velvet rope. You approached the dark door and another guard let you in. You and Eleanor walked in and no one was in there except the camera woman.

"Hello?" Eleanor asked. You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned, but no one was there. You felt a tap on the other shoulder, yet no one was there. You and Eleanor walked forward a bit. Suddenly, you felt two hands pinch your side. You shrieked and jumped into El's arms.

She turned and saw the boys standing there doubled over in laughter.

"Your face!" Louis yelled, high-fiving Harry. You glanced at Eleanor who was staring at Louis with a smile and a loving gaze in her eyes. She placed you down. You looked and saw Liam's arm around Niall, who had his eyes closed from laughing so hard.

Eleanor approached Louis and gave him a nasty look, while he gave an impressed look. "Line up guys." The camera woman said, hiding her laughter. Niall opened his eyes and saw you, walking away.

After many pictures, Niall grabbed your wrist. "Hey." He smiled shyly. "Hi." You greeted back. "I'm Niall." He blushed. You laughed and rolled your eyes, "I know. I'm Teddy."

Zayn requested a few more minutes with you and Eleanor. Niall and you kept talking and swapped numbers. You noticed a blush on his face when you asked.

Before you left, Niall said quickly, "You're different then the other girls. You don't scream in our faces. I really like you, Teddy. Call me tonight?" You were shocked that he liked you.

"Of course." You managed to say. Niall bit his lip and quickly leaned in and pecked your lips. It was soft and short but still set off fireworks. "I'll definitely call you tonight." You said in a breath.

Eleanor grabbed you and pulled you out. "Someone likes my Teddybear!" She giggled. You laughed and shrugged.

"So, you and Louis?" You nudged her. Eleanor blushed and nodded.

"It was fast but it still happened." She shrugged. You nodded in agreement. Maybe you and Niall would take it slower. But you didn't care as long as there was a You and Niall.