niall; date night

Personal #Imagine (Niall Horan). Dedicated to @Mini_me_Emii1D

"Niall, you really didn't need to go through all of this!" You said in awe. You and your long term boyfriend, Niall Horan, were standing in front of a four star resturant. It was super fancy and extremely difficult to get into. Niall's hand slipped into yours as your fingers laced together. He turned and looked at you with his intense blue eyes.

"I want to. You're my princess." He smiled. You smiled at his sweetness. You reached up and pecked his lips. Even at the short contact, a rush of sparks flew between the both of you. Niall pulled back and gripped your small hand tighter, leading you into the resturant.

"Reservation for Horan." Niall spoke to hostess professionally. She smiled and nodded, grabbing two menus and leading you to a balcony on the second floor. The place was empty, besides for the table for two occupying the space.

The railing was covered in twinkling lights. The round table was draped with a royal blue cloth, as so the two chairs sitting on opposite sides. Lanterns hung from the canopy that just reached out over the doorway. The sunset created a romantic mood for the setting.

Niall led you over to your seat. He pulled it out and gestured for you to take a seat. You giggled and sat down. Niall pushed you in with his strong arms and walked around to seat himself. The hostess placed the menus down. She gave you a smile and turned on her heel, walking back into the resturant and closed the sliding glass door behind her.

"You rented out the resturant?" You asked in disbelief.  Niall chuckled as he scanned over the gold menu. He glanced up, the single candle in the middle of table casting a seductive glow on his pale face.

"I didn't want the paparazzi to ruin this." Niall said while taking your hand from across the table. You blushed at his hand covering yours.

"What did I do to deserve you?" You laughed at the end of your statement. Niall winked.

"I can say the same myself." He laughed. You giggled. Your moment was ruined by the door sliding open and a tall man, around his early twenties, walking out.

"Good evening. I'm Sam and I'll be your waitor tonight. Can I start you off with any drinks, beautiful?" Sam immediately turned to you. His eyes wandered down your body. You soon felt insecure and crossed your arms over your chest.

"Water." You simply replied.

"And you sir?" Sam said without taking his eyes off you.

"Water." Niall said through his teeth. Sam nodded and reluctantly turned and walked away. You looked into Niall's eyes. He was angry.

"Wow. That kid's got the nerve to check out my girl." Niall said with his accent stressing. You smirked and took his hand again.

Sam came back and took your orders, still staring at you. His fliratious manner had yet to stop. Niall mumbled as he walked away.

"I see why they don't have 5 fucking stars." You laughed at Niall's comments while looking into his twinkling blue eyes. Soon, Sam returned with your food, winking at you as he walked away. You noticed there was a paper attatched the bottom of the plate.

"Call me ;)" Under that was his number. You burst into laughter before showing Niall. He seethed with jealousy before ripping the paper up and throwing it over the railing. You giggled.

"You know I love you, Ni."

"I love you more, Emiline!" Niall cheered. You giggled as he presed his lips to your interlocked hands.

You and Niall chowed down with a bunch of laughter and romantic stares at eachother. Once you finished, you smiled at the Irish boy.

"Thank you for tonight, Nialler." You smiled. Niall began laughing. "Whats so funny?" You asked with laughter hinting in your voice.

"You actually think dinner is all I'd do for you?!" Niall burst into laughter. Your eyebrow raised above the other.

"This isn't all?" You asked.

"Gosh, of course not!" Niall continued to laugh. You laughed with him as he stood up. Niall walked over and pulled you up. He kissed your forehead. Once he pulled back, the feeling of his lips tingled on your forehead. You linked your arm with Niall's, the warm feeling of his black suit brushing against your arm.

"Time for part 2, baby." Niall whispered sensually in your ear. You blushed and followed him out of the resturant.

~*~*~*

"NIALL!" You gasped as he pulled you out of the car. A large boat was floating in front of you. The river was dark but slightly illuminated by small candles sitting along all edges of the boat. The boat was long with one deck and a small enclosed room in the middle.

"EMILINE!" Niall copied your shocked tone. You laughed and playfully hit his arm. He winked, pulling you onto the dock. A small ramp was leading onto the boat.

Niall walked first, once reaching the entrance he extended his arm to asist you onto the boat. You eagerly took it and helped yourself onto the wobbling platform. Niall waved in a direction and the boat pulled away.

Niall took your hand and led you to the front of the boat. He turned you so your body was facing his. Niall's strong arms snaked around your waist while yours draped over his neck. Niall's forehead pressed against yours as you both started swaying. A hushed singing left Niall's lips. The corners of his mouth tugged up into a smile as he sang one of his favorite songs. It was "Next To You" by Chris Brown and Justin Bieber.

After he finished the song, Niall's eyes fluttered open and peered into yours. You smiled in his direction.

"That was beautiful." You whispered.

"Not as beautiful as you." He winked. You chuckled at his cliche comment, but you found it adorable and flattering at the same time.

"Emiline, I need to tell you something." Niall said with his forehead still lounging on yours. You creased your eyebrows and looked at him. He cleared his throat and began speaking.

"Ever since I met you, I knew you were the one. The way you sent small smiles in general directions. Your hair falling perfectly. Your eyes that lit up whenever mine locked with them. Whenever your around, everything seems to much brighter. Whenever I hear your voice, it's like all I want is more. Whenever I even hear your name, I get these instant feelings of longing. I'm deeply in love with you, Emiline. I want you to know that I'll never hurt you, and that I'll always keep that promise." Niall closed his speech. Your eyes welled with thick tears.

"I love you too, so much. Thank you for everything, Niall. Thank you." You choked as tears ran down your cheeks. Niall smiled and closed his bright eyes. His breath tickled your lips and you immediately craved more. You pulled his neck and his lips found yours.

Passion filled the kiss. Your lips moved together in harmony. You felt Niall's thumb wiping away your salty tears as his lips connected with yours. Love was laced throughout the simple notion. His soft lips moved intensley on yours. After pulling back, you rested your head in the crook of his neck, shutting your eyes.

"I promise to always be here for you, no matter what." Niall whispered, stressing his accent. You smiled and kissed his neck playfully.

"I promise everything back to you. I promise to keep that promise." You whispered. You felt him shudder as your warm breath hit his skin. You chuckled gentley.

"Let's seal these promises." Niall said while gentley pushing you off him. He pulled out a small box, his finger flicked it open and inside was a silver braided band. The candles reflected off the ring making it look like a rusty gold.

"It's a promise ring. It'll seal every promise, every commitment, everything." Niall said nervously. You nodded at him while he took the ring. You noticed Niall wearing a plain silver ring. Niall placed the small ring to his lips and kissed it.

"I promise to love you forever." He said while slipping the ring onto your small finger. You smiled with happy tears filling your orbs as your reached up and kissed him again. You loved him, he was perfect.

You once again resumed your previous position with your head in his neck. You made sure you would never let this boy go. Niall meant too much to you. You would never break his heart. You would always love him for the rest of your life. And those were promises you'd be sure to keep forever.