Niall; i miss you

Personal #Imagine (Niall Horan). Dedicated to @abidaloves_1D

You sat in your room with music softly buzzing in the background. You had nothing to do. You would usually be spending time with your boyfriend, Niall. Yes, Niall Horan. But he was out on tour.

He's been away for about a month and a half at this point. There was still another month until he returned back to you. You missed him like crazy. You started dating him as soon as he came home from being on tour with Big Time Rush. You were so used to Niall being home with you. But he's halfway around the world. And won't be home.

For another month!

You sighed and layed further onto your bed. The song changed. It was "More Than This" by One Direction. A lone tear escaped your eye. It was your favorite song by them and Niall used to sing it to you when you couldn't fall asleep. You noticed that the acoustic guitar was being stressed on the song. It wasn't usually like this.

"I'm broken, do you hear me?" The first line started. Liam's voice seemed to be backed up a lot. Why was your computer doing this?

"When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. 'Cause I can love you more than this." As soon as Harry sang, you knew something wasn't right. You heard extra sound coming from the window. You got up and looked out. And there he was.

"If I'm louder, would you see me?" Niall sang. He was wearing a tight red polo, khaki pants, and white hightops. He was holding an acoustic guitar, singing out each note of the song perfectly.

His crystal blue eyes stared up at your own. You smiled as more tears streamed down your cheeks. He was actually here, at your house, singing to you. Niall strummed the last chords of the song and smiled up at you. You turned on your heel and ran down the steps and out the door.

You ran faster than you ever have and into the Irish boy's arms. His warm embrace sent waves of comfort through your body. You looked up at him.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were on tour." You said with a quiver.

"We got a week of break. And thats why I'm here singing your-" Niall started but you cut him off.

"Just kiss me." You laughed. He quickly pressed his lips to yours. They were soft and gentle, but needy at the same time. The kiss was long but soft. Full of love. He pulled away and rested his forehead against yours.

"You only have a week?" You questioned.

"Yeah." Niall sighed. You looked down at the grass.

"But I want you to come with us for the rest of the tour." You looked up. Did Niall just as you to come on tour?

"What?" You asked bewildered.

"Abida, come on tour with me and the boys?" His voice was filled with hope. You stared into his pleading eyes. You had to ask your parents and on such short notice? You turned your gaze back to him. You let a weak smile escape your lips along with the slightest nod of your head.

"So what do you say? Is that as a yes?"