zayn; dancing

Personal #Imagine (Zayn Malik). Dedicated to @emmafreckmann

"I just can't do it!" Zayn yelled frustrated. He stormed out of the room you were standing in.

You were attempting to teach your best friend Zayn how to dance. He was really good but he just wouldn't show it. He found it embarassing.

You took a deep breath and walked out of the basement, up into the living room where Zayn sat on the couch. A lone tear streamed down his cheek.

"Zayn?" You asked. You walked over to the couch and crouched down next to it. "You can do it. You just need practice."

"It's stupid. I just can't dance." Zayn looked at you with his big brown eyes. You always got lost in them.

"One more time?" You took his hand. He sighed and got up with you. You led him downstairs again and put on some music.

"It's an easy 8 count." You walked him through it. After about a half hour, you and Zayn were dancing at the same time and rhythm with the same moves.

Zayn took your hand and spun you. Your foot got cought on the carpet and you slipped, bringing Zayn down with you. You landed on top of his chest.

You both let out laughter as you sunk in what just happened. "Look who can't dance now, huh Emma?" Zayn winked. You scoffed.

"I'm so much better than you!" You snapped back. He held in his laughter.

"Nuh uh!" He came back.

"Uh huh!"

"Noo!"

"Yes!"

"Stop lying!"

"You're the one thats lying!" You suddenly noticed how close you were to him. Lying on his chest with your faces just cenimeters apart. Suddenly, a warm pair of lips were against yours.

You were shocked that your best friend was kissing you, but you didn't complain. You kissed him back eagerly. His tongue begged for permission, but you teased, sealing your lips shut. You heard Zayn grunt.

Zayn flipped you over so he was hovering above you. You gasped and he took this chance to slip in. His tongue explored every inch of your mouth. His tongue danced with yours for dominance. He parted his lips from yours, kissing down your jaw, neck, and sliding his lips back to above yours.

"What was that?" You whispered with jagged breath.

"Snogging, featuring tongue dancing." He winked. You lightly slapped him.

"So when are going to do more dancing?" He wiggled his eyebrows. You laughed and kissed his lips lightly.

"Just be mine." Zayn said quickly. You nodded and threw your arms around him. He picked you up and placed your feet on the ground.

"Wait until the boys find out." You nudged him. Zayn's eyes widened and you turned around to find the other 4 just standing there.

"We just did." Harry spoke hesitantly.

"We come here to give you your phone and find you practically having sex on the floor!" Louis shrieked. You laughed and the boys ran up and hugged you.

"YAY! EMMA AND ZAYNIE!!!" They cheered.

"ZEMMA!" Liam yelled. Everyone laughed except for Niall.

"Still don't get the whole shipping thing." He pouted. You threw your arms around him and laughed, looking at your best friend, Zayn Malik.

Correction, your boyfriend, Zayn Malik.