niall; 4th of july

Personal #Imagine (Niall Horan). Dedicated to @1DLover17100

"Come on, Niall! It's going to start soon!" You said as you ran to the car.

"I'm coming, babe, don't worry!" Your boyfriend, Niall, called to you. It was the 4th of July and luckily, One Direction was here in America. You decided that you and Niall would go to the local firework presentation tonight.

Niall soon strutted out of the house wearing a red shirt, white skinny jeans, and blue high tops. You giggled at his patriotism. You were wearing an American flag shirt with red shorts and white converse.

"You're excited." Niall commented with a chuckle as he drove. You shrugged and smiled at him.

"This is my country and you're finally here!" You said playfully. Niall winked in your direction and soon turned his attention again to the road.

After the short drive, you both pulled into the crowed parking lot. For a quick moment, you were scared that a bunch of people would crowd you and Niall. Like the one time when a huge group of fans saw you two together and surrounded Niall, practically pushing you away. You noticed how uncomfortable Niall looked being completely surrounded and you worried it would happen.

Niall's hand folded in yours as you two walked onto the green field where families and friends sat, waiting for the display. You two found a spot towards the back where no one would bother you and you'd get a nice view. Niall layed down a blanket for you two. He lay down and pulled you with him.

You laughed at his motion. You rested your head on his chest. Niall's fingers ran through your thick hair. You both sat in a comfortable silence as you watched the dark sky.

"And now for the annual July 4th firework display!" A heavy voice announced through a microphone. Cheers spread throughout the crowd as the beautiful fire escaped in the skies.

Flourescent colors illuminated the night. Despite the uncomfortably loud sound they made, everything was perfect. Niall's arm held you tightly to his side as the fireworks danced through the night sky. You turned to look up at Niall, watching the colors reflect on his pale face. He looked down at you, seeming to do the same.

"You're so beautiful." Niall mumbled as his clear blue eyes examined your face. You blushed and even in the dark of night, he could tell.

"No, I'm not." You sighed while looking away. Niall made you look at him.

"Ardiana, you're perfect. I love you." Niall said.

"I love you too." You admitted before lips touched yours. His lips were a soft, rough texture. It was a beautiful taste. Time seemed to pause as you both lay there in each other's arms with lips molding together. He soon pulled back and looked at you. The bursting sounds matched the loud sound of your heartbeat.

"Please believe me when I tell you that you're lovely." He said while brushing hair out of your face.

"I'll try." You promised him. A beautiful smile tugged on his lips while he stared into your eyes. Suddenly, Niall began to softly sing the words of "What Makes You Beautiful." to you while the fireworks continued on.

"Niall, you're amazing. How did I deserve you?" You asked him.

"I ask myself the same thing." Niall smiled as he reconnected his soft, plump lips to yours. And this time, the fireworks in the sky weren't the only ones happening.