harry: midnight swim

Personal #Imagine (Harry Styles). Dedicated to @SWatsabaugh

"Harry, I really don't know if this is a good idea." You whispered to your boyfriend of one year, Harry Styles.

You and the boys of One Direction were on a nice holiday in Orlando, Florida. It was beautiful, besides for the immense heat. After waiting on lines in the scorching heat all day, all you and the boys wanted to do was go to the hotel pool. It wouldn't have been a problem but it seemed like every guest there was a directioner.

All Harry wanted was to have some alone time with you at the pool. Go for a nice swim together. Yet, crowds of fans would surround you. Harry loved the fans, he really did, but this was too far. But then again, who wouldn't want to catch a glimpse of a shirtless Harry Styles?

So Harry decided to sneak you out a few hours after the pool closes. It was nearly midnight and everyone was back in their rooms. Except you and Harry.

"Oh come on, Samantha!" Harry rolled his eyes, his hand tightening around yours. "Yolo, innit?" Harry winked.

"Did you really just say yolo?" You laughed. Harry shrugged with a cheeky grin before continuing down the empty hallways. His hand always kept it's place in yours.

A few minutes later, you two reached the pool. The bright blue waters were glowing in the dark night. Even at 11:45 at night, heat was radiating.

"Let's head in." Harry smiled. You bit your lip and nodded. Harry let out a tiny cheer before peeling off his t-shirt. Harry's tan torso burned in the darkness. It was hard to keep your eyes off of him as he dove into the soft pool waters.

"Come in, babe!" Harry laughed as he sliced through the tiny waves he created. His curls were now straightened and wet. You had to admit, Liam was right about him looking like baby Tarzan.

"Is it cold?" You asked.

"Nah, you get used to it. Besides, it feels nice." Harry grinned. He stood up and held his arms out. Tiny droplets dripped from his pulsing biceps. "Just jump into my arms." Harry said.

"What if we get caught?" You worried.

"We won't." Harry rolled his vibrant eyes.

"How do you know?" You asked in a small voice.

"I don't. Just please? For me?" Harry pouted his lips. You groaned and pulled off your shorts and shirt, exposing a white bikini, fitting your fit body.

"Damnit, Samantha. Just jump in before I get hard." Harry laughed. You gasped and shook your head. You quickly dove into the pool and resurfaced. Harry's arms wrapped around your waist. You let your legs cross around his waist as he held you for support. Your arms occupied his neck.

"You're so beautiful." Harry mumbled while staring into your eyes. You could feel your cheeks redden, and even though it was night time, Harry still seemed to notice it. "You're so cute when you blush."

"Stop." You giggled. Harry shook his head and looked up at you. You smiled as you both floated around the square pool. One of Harry's arms reached out of the water, his fingers running down your cheek.

"I love you, Samantha." Harry whispered, his green eyes sparkling.

"I love you too, Harry." You smiled before pressing your lips to his. The warm water droplets dripped between your moving lips. The kiss was gentle and loving. Harry's arms tightened around your waist, keeping you lifted above his height. His head dipped back as he kissed you with passionate bliss. When you two broke apart, Harry's eyes locked with yours.

"How'd I get so lucky to be able to call you mine?" Harry mumbled. You blushed again and pushed some curls from his eyes.

"I can ask myself the same thing." You chuckled. Harry grinned, his dimples making a dashing appearance to accompany his dazzling smile. His pink, lush lips twisting into a crooked smile.

"I really do love you." Harry sighed before resting his head between your neck and shoulder. His eyes blinked closed as did yours. Your chin rested upon the top of his mop of dampened curls.

Cool water splashed around you two. Everything seemed perfect. Just you and Harry enjoying each other. It's what this vacation was focused on. You and Harry being in love for a year straight. After all, today was your anniversary.