Niall; surprise party

Personal #Imagines (Niall Horan) dedicated to @downtoearth113

It was September 13th, and you know what that meant!

It was your boyfriend Niall's birthday! You and the boys planned on throwing him a surprise party. You felt like you never did enough for Niall and hoped that this would make up for it. You pinned the last balloon and climbed down the ladder. Everyone was arriving, even Simon came! Liam would text you and Ed Sheeran when him and Niall were in the elevator.

You found this party would be extra special because you flew out to Mullinger to see him. They've been on tour for almost 2 months now and Niall would text you every hour saying he missed you.

It was past the time that they were supposed to arrive. Just then you heard a cough and the room went silent. Liam and Niall stood there. Niall's eyes were wide. He looked so happy.

Everyone cheered like this was supposed to happen. Niall went to go talk to people and Liam ran to me. I kept walking away.

"There's no service in the lobby or elevator." He sighed. You looked at him. "It's okay."

Liam hugged you, "I'm so so so so so so sorry Lindsie." You giggled. Typical apologetic Liam.

"It's okay." You pulled away. Just then, Niall's eyes flickered over to you. His eyes widened and he bolted over, leaving Will Smith in the dust.

"LINDSIE!" Niall yelled. He picked you up and hugged you tightly. "Niall put me down!" You laughed.

Niall placed you on your feet. "This party is amazing! Thank you!"

"Your welcome, but it was supposed to be a surprise." You grimaced.

"I don't care. I have the best surprise here." He turned your head towards him and kissed you. His lips were hungry, making up for 2 missed months. You drowned into the kissed but soon pulled back. You hugged him but couldn't breathe.

"I love you, Lindsie." Niall kissed the top of your head.

"I love you too, Nialler. Happy birthday." You smiled. You led him to the buffet where he fell in love all over again.

After stuffing himself, Niall spoke, "I'm full!" What?

"The Niall Horan is full?" You gasped, placing your hand on your heart for a more dramatic effect.

Niall laughed, "'Course not! Where's the cake?" You laughed and shook your head. Typical Niall, always hungry. But that was just one of the things that made him even more lovable.