Liam; twitcam

Personal #Imagines (Liam Payne) dedicated to @betterwithrush

You and Liam have been best friends forever. Ever since you were little kids. When you moved from Wolverhamlton to U.S a year before Liam auditioned for the X-Factor the second time, you never saw him again. Recently, you moved away from your parents to live in London. More specifically to live with Liam.

It was late at night and you couldn't sleep. You got up to go to the kitchen and get some water. After filling the small blue glass, you walked up the steps. You saw the light in Liam's room was still on.

Why was your best friend awake at this time at night?

You knocked on the door and he opened it. "Oh hey." He chirped happily. You giggled as he led you in. You saw his computer was on.

"Laura, say hi to the fans!" Liam smiled. You walked to the computer and waved. Liam's twitter feed blew up with comments like,

"She's so pretty!"

"is that ur girlfriend?"

"shes pretty omg if liam doesnt marry her i will"

I laughed. "No, I'm not his girlfriend." You pursed your lips. You kind of wished you were. You always had that soft spot for the sweet Liam.

You and Liam talked to the fans for about an hour. That's when Liam's jokster side came out.

You turned away to fix your PJ pants and when you turned back towards Liam, he sprayed whipped cream in your face. Liam started dying of laughter.

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE!" You screamed "YOU ARE GONNA GET IT!"

You turned to the screen, "Excuse me while I kill him." You jumped up and ran. You chased Liam around the whole house.

You caught up to him and jumped onto him. He fell back and his back hit the floor. You were laying across his stomach. Liam cheekily grinned.

"You're smiling like Harry." You poked his nose. Liam reached his thumb up and began wiping some cream off your face.

His smile faded as his hand stopped on your cheek. "I missed some." Liam leaned in and kissed you. His lips were soft and cautious. You kissed him back. You've always wanted to kiss him.

Liam kept kissing you for a few more minutes. He pulled back with swollen lips. He grinned. "This is wrong isn't it?"

"I don't see how." You shrugged and winked

"Oh Laura, always daring. Well, I am single." He winked. You blushed intensely.

"But you could change that." Liam whispered softly in your ear. You stood up and nodded. He smiled brightly and stood up. He wrapped his arms around your waist.

"We have about 90,000 fans waiting upstairs. Lets keep this quiet for a while." Liam intertwined your fingers with his. He led you back upstairs and before entering the room, Liam kissed your forehead.

"We're back, and Laura didn't kill me. My flashing toothbrush amazed her too much." We both laughed and continued our night like nothing happened, but in both our minds, something beautiful did.