Harry: not even a fan

Personal #Imagine (Harry Styles) dedicated to @143_mia

You were never the biggest fan of One Direction, but when your friend offered to bring you to their concert with front row tickets, you couldn't refuse.

Sure you liked their music but you didn't see what was so special about them. Your friend gave you a homemade One Direction tshirt, you agreed to wear it if you didn't have to paint your face with their names.

As you arrived to the concert, a bunch of screaming girls were finally being ushered in. You passed through security with no issues and stopped at the merchandise booth. Your friend pulled out hundreds of dollars to buy everything while you just sat there.

As she was buying one of each, you examined the shirts. They really are pretty good looking, you thought. The curly haired one caught your attention.

"Ready to get our seats, Mia?" Your friend asked happily.

"Yeah, but, who's the one with the curly hair?" You asked.

"That's Harry Styles. Isn't he gorgeous? Just stay out of Louis's way, he's mine." You and your friend laughed. So his name was Harry.

During the opening acts, you sat happily in your seat. Your friend blabbed on about how close you were and how you both could practically feel the sweat come off them. She found it amazing, you found it weird.

When the lights finally dimmed, the arena burst into cheers. You stood up with your friend as the opening film played on the screen. You saw Harry's face come up and your heart fluttered. Why was it doing this?

Finally, the boys ran out and started their song "Na Na Na" You knew the song quite well and enjoyed it. As the boys crossed the stage, you saw Harry look into the crowd. His green eyes scanned the front row and locked with your own.

Everything seemed to stop. You smiled and he smiled back. He winked and turned to sing the chorus. You noticed he kept looking at you.

"Harry has eyes for you." Your friend nudged you. You shook your head and laughed.

As the concert progressed, a tall security guard came up to you. Your friend practically stopped breathing.

"HI PAUL!" She yelled. Paul? What the...

"Miss, please come with me." Paul said. You nodded and looked at your friend. She was eagerly pushing you to go. Paul helped you out and led you across the bottom of the stage. Harry's eyes met yours and he smirked.

You entered a backstage room. "What's going on?" You asked, a bit scared.

"While we had a small intermission, Harry requested you come up on stage so the boys could sing to you." Paul easily said.

Your heart stopped. You hated being on stage. It was like your worst fear. And having to look into Harry's big green eyes? You would die.

"Can I have your name please?"

"M-Mia." You stuttered, still giving Paul the deer in headlights look.

"Your on!" A short boy popped into the room. Paul grinned and led you to a door. The boy that came into the room gave you a signal to go on stage. He counted down on his fingers.

5....

4...

3...

2....

1.

You walked onto stage just as the song started playing. It was "More Than This" It was your favorite song on the album. The crowd went wild with cheers.

The one with short brown hair, Liam you recalled, came up to you and took your hand. He started singing the opening. His brown eyes were large and full of excitement. He led you to the front of the stage as he kept singing.

"'Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say..."

Then you turned, feeling an arm snake around your waist. Harry stood there singing to you. His green eyes were bright. You got lost in them. You turned fully towards him. He smiled as he sang but before you knew it, the blonde one, Niall, pulled you away.

Niall had bright blue eyes. His part was short so you couldn't really examine them. Louis soon took over and spun you around. You laughed as he did the bump with you. All the boys sang the chorus and you enjoyed hearing it.

Zayn sang the last verse while holding your hand. The song soon finished and you were sad you had to go.

"Well, aren't you lovely!" Liam smiled.

"Indeed, beautifuler than carrots!" Louis squeeled.

"Lou, beautifuler isn't a word." Zayn grinned. The crowd laughed.

"So what's your name, hun?" Niall held his microphome up to me.

"Mia." I meekly said.

"Everybody, give it up for the Mia! The woman beautifuler than carrots!" Harry yelled. The crowd started chanting my name. I laughed as the boys ran off stage with me.

"Thank you for inviting me on stage. It was really great!" I thanked the boys. I turned to leave when Harry grabbed my arm.

"Wait, you're leaving?" Harry frowned. You nodded. "Don't go." He looked as if he was about to cry.

"Why, you don't even know me." I laughed.

"You're right. I don't know you." He smirked. "Maybe I should change that." He kissed your cheek as him and the boys ran off onto stage.