Niall; breaking up

Personal #Imagine (Niall Horan) dedicated to @CityofNandos

"CHLOE, WAIT!" Your boyfriend Niall called. Well, ex-boyfriend now. You were sick of seeing him with other girls. Recently, you caught your best friend flirting with him. It disgusted you. You understood that he was an international popstar and everything but shouldn't he still be true to you?

"No, Niall! I'm not coming back!" You yelled. You stormed out of his flat. It was pouring rain. It reminded you of your first kiss with Niall.

No, stop it. You thought to yourself. You couldn't dwell on him. You kept walking down the sidewalk until two strong hands grabbed your shoulders. They spun you around.

"Listen to me!" A soaking wet Niall Horan yelled.

"I'm sick of excuses!" You bashed back. You began to turn away when Niall pulled your lips to his.

His lips moves in sync with yours. His smooth yet slightly rough lips pressed against yours. Niall was always an amazing kisser, even when it was just a peck. You wrapped your arms around his neck.

You remembered why you fell for him. Niall was always so nice and would never hurt you. At the same time, you realized how many times your "friend" attempted to steal any of your boyfriends.

Niall's tongue grazed your bottom lip. You let hin enter. It was hard to hate him, so easy to love him. You now understood. You truly loved Niall.

You pulled away, leaning your head on his chest. "I'm so sorry, Niall." You panted. Your breathing was heavy.

"I can see why you thought what you did. I promise to never hurt you again. I love you, Chloe." Niall whispered, pressing his soft lips to your forehead.

"I love you too Niall." And with that, you two stayed standing there, holding eachother, in the pouring rain.

Just like the first time you kissed.