niall; drowning victim

Personal #Imagine (Niall Horan). Dedicated to @Niam_are_Real

"Alanya!" Harry complained.

"I'm bored!" Zayn moaned.

"Can't we do something?" Niall asked in a baby voice.

"Even I want to do something!" Liam said.

"Come on!" Louis groaned.

You sighed and spun around in your chair. You were trying to work on your coursework except these 5 boys kept pestering you to do something with them. They were like dogs or kids even.

"Boys, you know I'm trying to study." You sighed, letting your elbows rest on the shiny pages of your book.

"How about you take a break for an hour." Harry suggested.

"Please, Alanya." Liam begged. "We're really bored!" Zayn complained. You sighed and shut your book. A round of "yes!"'s errupted from the UK lads.

"Alright, what do you want to do?" You looked at Niall who was staring intently at you. You always knew you felt something extra towards the Irish boy but you were never quite sure what it was.

"How about....TAG! YOUR IT!" Louis hit your arm before running off. The other boys laughed and scattered away. You giggled and bolted from your room.

You searched the house to find any of the boys. You thought you heard a tiny laughter behind the couch so you hopped over and tagged Zayn.

"You're it!" You laughed. Zayn bubbled with laughter before running off. You soon heard more laughter and saw Niall running through the halls.

"I'M IT!" Niall yelled. You shrieked and ran off. Niall had been close on your heels for a while now. You quickly scurried outside. You heard Niall running quickly behind you. You turned your head and stuck your tongue out at him.

"ALANYA NO!" You saw horror strike across his face but before you knew it, water had engulfed you. A hard surface hit your head, sending blackness all around you.

~*~*~*

"Come on, please wake up." You heard a fuzzy voice say. It sounded like the own had been crying.

"Niall, she's going to be okay." A deeper voice spoke. Harry?

"It'll be alright." A softer, yet deep, voice sounded. Was it Zayn?

"Lads, maybe we should go inside. Leave Niall some time alone with her." A sensible voice said. You were sure it was Liam.

"But..." The Irish voice protested.

"Hey, wait, I think she's coming to!" A shrill man said. Your eyelids fluttered open. A pounding in your head made everything bounce. You adjusted your head to find Niall leaning over you.

"See, she's awake!" Harry said.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You muttered. You heard a couple of murmurs and shuffling off feet. The soft grass you lay on tickled your wet skin.

"What happened?" You asked Niall.

"You fell in the pool and hit your head." Niall said, tears reforming in his eyes. You finally took in his appearance. His jeans were sopping wet. His white t-shirt was clinging to his body, giving you a perfect view of the toned body that lie underneath. His skin was shining with water and his hair was fairly damp. This only led you to one conclusion.

"You saved me?" You choked out. Niall nodded.

"I didn't want to lose you." He whispered. Looking into his deep blue eyes, you understood what you felt. All the time you knew Niall, you had been lying to yourself. Saying that you didn't feel anything towards the older lad but in reality, it was completely the opposite. You were in love with him.

"You don't have to." You whispered before reaching up and smashing his lips to yours. His lips responded quickly and moved desperately with yours. Every emotion, every feeling was being dripped into this kiss. Niall quickly pulled you up so you were sitting in his lap. Your fingers wove themselves in his blonde hair. The salty tears he wore were pressing to your face. As you broke apart, you gazed into each other's eyes.

"I love you, Alanya." Niall whispered with his forehead leaning on yours.

"I love you too." You said softly.

He was your best friend, savior, and lover all at once. You never truly realized how much the Mullingar boy meant to you. It had just hit you how hard you've fallen for Niall. But thats alright, since he too fell just as hard.