Louis; insecurity

Personal #Imagines (Louis Tomlinson) dedicated to @rebeccamassicot

You were very insecure. All through your school years, people made fun of you. You were never comfortable if someone looked at you for more than a few seconds.

A few months ago, you met Louis after a One Direction concert. He found you beautiful which you never understood. You started dating about two weeks ago. Whenever he tried to tell you that you were beautiful or give you a gift, you would never accept either.

As you sat on the bed in your room, you heard the sound of pebbles hitting your window. You looked up and walked the window. You opened it and saw Louis outside at his piano.

"This is for you, Rebecca." He smiled and began playing the tune to 'Look After You' by The Fray. It was Louis's favorite song.

You listened to him playing, his voice perfectly molding the notes. The song sounded like it was made for his vocals. Louis looked up at you every so often. This is the most you've smiled. As his song completed, you turned and ran down the steps. You bolted out of the door and ran into his open arms.

"Why did you do it?" You looked up at him. Louis's blue eyes were shining.

"'Cause I'm a good singer." He winked. You laughed and he shook his head. "I just needed to show you how amazing you are. You never accept gifts you can hold or words I say. So how about singing it instead?"

You smiled and tightened your hold on him. "I'm already holding the best thing you could ever give me."

"And that is?" Lou chuckled, but he already knew. You rolled your eyes and stood on your tippy-toes.

You kissed Louis very lightly. So lightly that your lips were barely touching. He kissed you back with more strength but you didn't want to give in, so you pulled back slowly.

"You." You smiled.

"Rebecca, you're beautiful. Never forget that. Please, don't think you aren't. It kills me how much you don't understand. I love you, Rebecca." Louis leaned his forehead on yours. This was the first time he had actually said that he loved you.

"I love you too, Louis. Thank you." He kissed you again softly and led you inside your house where you both layed together on the couch and watched movies until you fell asleep in his arms.

"Goodnight my beautiful Rebecca. I really do love you."