niall: his birthday

Personal #Imagine (Niall Horan). Dedicated to @alana_nezz

You woke up to the light streaming through the window panes. You began to stir and noticed you were restricted from getting up due to the two strong arms around you. You looked up tiredly and met the bright blue eyes of your boyfriend, Niall Horan.

"Hey, goodmorning." He smiled. You smiled back. This was a different morning though. It was Niall's birthday.

"Good morning to you too. And a very happy birthday." You smiled. Niall flushed red.

"Thank you." He said. You giggled and pecked his lips. The small contact still made storms swirl in your stomach.

Niall got up and you couldn't help but gawk at his shirtless torso. He noticed and chuckled. You blushed and reluctantly looked away.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALL!" Maura and Greg chorused. Niall blushed and took a seat in front of his large stack of pancakes.

"Thank you." He mumbled with a tiny grin. You knew Niall wasn't a fan of bis birthday being emphazised. Yet, his twitter was exploding with Happy Birthday messages at the moment.

After breakfast, you and Niall just spent the day together at home. You relaxed outside and cuddled on the couch. You shared small sweet kisses while watching all his favorite films.

But that wasn't all.

"Hey Niall, I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back." You said. You knew you wouldn't see him for a while so you gave him a longing kiss. He seemed confused but soon melted into it like you did. You pulled back and smiled, quickly rushing to the bathroom.

You ran into the bathroom and slammed the door. You quickly changed into a casual knee-length dress. You fixed your hair and did you makeup. You glanced out the window and saw Maura giving the thumbs up. You climbed out the giant window and landed swiftly on your two feet.

"I'm scared." You admitted to Maura. She sent you a genuine smile.

"He'll love it. He's Niall! It's perfect for him!" She reasured you. You took a deep breath and nodded. You walked over to the neighbor's yard. The girl sent you a thumbs up and you smiled.

"Ready?" Mia asked. You nodded and she grinned. "Then let's head out!" She exclaimed, driving to the surprise location.

~*~*~*

"Everything is ready, miss. Mr. Horan should be here in seconds." The waitor said. You nodded and bit your lip. Sure enough, you saw the blue car pull up when you looked through the window. A beautiful looking Niall stood there looking confused. He soon rushed in and looked at you.

"ALANA!" Niall said while rushing up to you. His arms wrapped around you eagerly. "Jeez you scared me. I thought you were missing." He breathed out. You sighed.

"I'm right here, baby. Now follow me!" You cheered, grabbing his hand and running into the large room.

You pushed open the doors and saw Niall's eyes widen. Yes, it was a Nando's buffet!

Turns out, if you know the right people, they're able to set up a buffet with every dish they make! It's all you can eat so the food never empties! Other people occupied the room but you begged for no attention, and thats what you got!

"A Nando's buffet?" Niall asked as you both walked over the beginning. You grabbed a plate and nodded.

"Only for the best." You winked.

You both sat down at a round table with your plate. Well, you had one plate and Niall had four. You chuckled remembering his immense hunger.

Dinner went by smoothly, then you asked the question that was bugging you.

"What happened after I went to the bathroom?" You questioned. Niall sighed, placing the silver fork down. He looked into your eyes with his piercing blue eyes and began.

"Well after you were gone for five minutes, it seemed strange. Then my mom came in and said the window was open in the bathroom. We never leave any floor level windows open so I ran to the bathroom and looked inside. You were gone and the window was open. I rushed to my room and grabbed whatever I found first to wear and rushed out with mom. I was scared out of my mind. I didn't know what could've happened to you.

"Mom brought me all around town and finally stopped at Nando's. She kicked me out and told me to check inside. That's when I found you. Gosh, I've never been more afraid in my entire life. Seeing you standing there okay was heaven. Looking beautiful, might I add." He chuckled at the end, taking a sip of his water. It hurt you to think that you got Niall so worried but the ending was magnificent.

"Well, there is one more thing I need to show you." You whispered in his ear. You felt him shiver at your warm breath and you chuckled. You quickly swiped his hand and led him out of the resturant.

You led Niall to a field and you both layed on the soft green grass. Niall's hand found yours as you stared at the stars.

Suddenly, the surprise shot off.

All different colored fireworks lit the skies. Niall watched with amazement as they spelled out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALLER" One word at a time.

After the fabulous display, he turned to you. Amazement shrieked in his eyes.

"You did all that?" Niall asked through a small voice. You nodded. His mouth was open like he was about to speak but he didn't, he couldn't.

So he kissed you instead.

The kiss was perfect. Surrounded by the chirps of crickets and the full moon lightening up the mood. Niall's right hand found your waist, pulling you close. The other was cupping your cheek. Love was filled between you two as you just simply kissed.

Niall pulled away and stroked your soft cheek with his thumb. "Thank you." He smiled. You grinned back.

"Anything for you." You said while hugging him. Niall hugged you back tightly.

"I didn't really need any of this though. You're the best  present I could ever ask for." He whispered into your hair. You blushed, luckily he couldn't see you.

"Happy birthday, Niall." You softly spoke.

"Thank you, Alana. I love you." He replied.

"I love you more." You giggled.

"Impossible." He muttered into the top of your hair. And there you stayed, wrapped in eachother embrace during the chilled night. Everything was perfect here. Everything was simple. Everything was just you and Niall, forever.