Prologue

Chelsea's Return

One Direction & 5 Seconds Of Summer Fan Fic

Book 8

Published on 7th November 2014

[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] 

> Prologue

6 Months Later -

"Hey Chelsea, how is everything? I haven't see you on the news for a while now." Louis says when they were on Skype.

"Yeah, everything is going well. I've been writing tons of songs, I am deciding to take a break after those tons of albums and tours." Chelsea replied, "hey Chels, now we have matching hair!" Michael exclaims.

Chelsea laughs, "I can't wait to see you guys." She stated.

"Yeah, when are we going to meet? I mean our tour just started and all, maybe you come along." Zayn says.

"Tour?" Chelsea raises her eyebrows, "yeah something wrong?" Niall ask.

"I can't go on tour." She says.
"You said everything is going fine." Ashton says, "yeah, everything is."

"Hey guys!" Amber pops in the screen, "ah! I see a ghost!" Calum reacted sarcastically.
Amber laughs and sit on Chelsea's lap.

"Boys!" Lou Teasdale call them, "we gotta go, we'll talk to you soon." Harry says and ended the call.

6 Months After-

Los Angeles >

"Man, I can't believe it's been a year." Stephanie says, hugging the boys. "Yeah, it's been crazy." Lea stated.

"Really crazy." Alex mutters. A girl in a wheelchair wheeled in, her red hair is braided and she's Chelsea.

She weakly smiled at the boys, "one of the reason I can't go on tour with you guys, and haven't been dropping albums because I have to do tours after, and a lot of choreography have to be done." She explained.

"We missed you." Louis hug her, then they took turns. Louis hug her one more time, Chelsea smiled at him.

"What happened?" Calum ask, "er I was in the motorcycling competition. I did a sharp turn and one of it hit me and come on, this was all over on tv." Chelsea points out.

"Yeah we heard but we didn't know that it will be this bad." Niall says.

"It's been a whole year and Blake still hasn't tell me the results of my legs yet, I just hoped it isn't bad news." Chelsea mutters.

>> 

Chelsea look at the big staircase, and wheeled past it. 

She went into the living room where she is sleeping on the pull out couch, "you sure you will be okay?" Jake ask. 

"Yeah," she nodded in response. With Jake's help, she got onto the couch. "If you need anything, just shout alright?" 

She nodded in response and turn to the television. 

>> 2.03am, abandoned house. 

"Welcome back, Chels." He whispered into his ear, "always a joy to kill you." He pushed her wheelchair down the staircase. 

Chelsea heard a crack, she held her arm in pain. 

>> 7.23am 

"Hey Chels-" Louis stops himself, noticing Chelsea is not there. He then calms himself down and check the whole house, even in the cabinets. 

"Guys, Chelsea is missing!" Louis shouted. "What?!" Alex and Brandon run out of their rooms with toothbrushes in their mouths. 

"I searched everywhere, but she isn't here!" Louis exclaims, "that's impossible, she's in a wheelchair." Harry stated, putting his hand to his forehead. 

"The wheelchair is missing too." 

"Well, it can't be a break-in, we have a security system." Stephanie stated. "Chelsea is in the hospital." Jake says, running down the stairs. 

>> 

"Chelsea is losing it, she can't be in the music industry anymore." 

"It's only been a year, she isn't going to back down! She still have the voice." 

"She lost a job as an athlete, she is not going to win any trophies anymore. Jake, face it, she needs to go." 

Chelsea's eyes turn red and clutch onto the bed sheets. 

"She will be back, she is Chelsea Collins! You seen what she did in the past few years." Jake shouted. 

Stephanie looked over at him, "Jake, simmer down." Blake says to him. 

"Give Chelsea another chance, she have tons of songs in her box." Amber says, the man look down at her. 

"We can actually go see Chelsea now, how about we ask her instead?" Gabe suggested. 

They all step in, Chelsea glares at the man.

"I will never back down." She stated. 

The man heartbeat quicken, her eyes scares him.

"You heard?" 

"Yeah, idiots, you guys were yelling." Chelsea stare at her wheelchair. "Do you know the results?" Blake ask. 

"Is it confirmed?" Chelsea raised her right brow, she mentally prayed in her head. 

"Yes." 

>> 

"Chelsea Collins unable to dance for a while, or maybe for her whole life!" 

Chelsea turn off the television, knowing it will be bad. 

"Is Chelsea going to go?" Angela ask. 

"What do you mean by go?" Jake raises his eyebrows. 

"Death."

"Yeah, I can't do anything now." Chelsea replies. 

"Oh honey, you can't go just yet." 

"Grandma!" The Collins' eyes widened with surprise, Angela run over and hug her. 

Grandma Collins, from the father's side. She's something like Chelsea, but nothing like Chelsea's father. 

"The world needs you, Chelsea." She whispers into Chelsea's ear. 

"The company.. Everyone needs you." Grandma hugs her, and kiss her forehead. 

Chelsea didn't react at all. She loves her Grandma but it's just the trust. 

"What actually happened to you?" She ask Chelsea, placing her hand on Chelsea's knee. 

"Motorcycle accident, is it a coincidence that it's against the old Phoenix?" Chelsea says in a low tone. 

"I told you, riding a bike is dangerous." 

"Yeah, you told us." Jake, Blake and Chelsea mutters. 

"So what's the results?" 

"I am going to be in the wheelchair." Chelsea says with a slight smile. 

"Temporary or permanently?" 

"Permanently." Chelsea says, looking down at her lap. 

"Confirmed?"

"Yeah." 

"But don't worry, there's gotta be a mircale right.. I am Chelsea Collins for fuck's sake." Chelsea says, looking at the bright side of things. 

"Swear jar." Blake points to the almost-filled jar. "You kids swear too much." Grandma stated. 

"It's not all of us, Grandma. It's just Amber and Angela themselves." Blake says, Grandma turn to the two little innocent children.

"But they are cuties!" 

"Chelsea influenced them." Jake says quickly, "hey!" Chelsea punch him in the arm. "Ouch! That hurts! Grandma!" Jake turns to her. 

"You deserved it." Grandma laughs. He then glares at Chelsea, "yeah that's right, I don't have my legs but I have my hands."