Strip Clubs.

I moved my body to the beat, going down, slowly. I heard the men in the bar roar. I let the tears fall. The beats went low indicating the song was coming to an end.

Then I saw him. What was he doing here?

The lights went out and I stepped off the stage. I went back to the green room and pulled a robe on my barely covering costume.

"Y/N? Someone's here to see you?", Mia, our manager said.

"I don't want to meet anyone, Mia. I am gonna head out. Tell them that I left already."

"But -"

"Please", I said through the closed door. When I didn't hear any reply I assumed she was doing what I said.

I removed the make up and pulled on to my black jeans and white t-shirt. I took my bag and phone and opened the door. I saw no one so I ran out. I didn't want to see anyone.

I always took the longer way back home. The fact that I was working in a strip club made people think of me as a joke. I was in a financial crisis after my boyfriend had left me with a kid, so this is what I had to do for a living.

"Y/N?", someone said as I got out of the building. I got a glimpse of him, my ex boyfriend.

I ran to hail a taxi and climbed in. I told him my address and breathed out. I didn't want to see him.

I reached home soon, opening the door to see my nanny sleeping on the couch.

"Lila?", I said and she woke up immediately.

"Oh god, sorry I was just a bit tired so I took a nap", she smiled.

"Oh it's alright, sweetheart. Is Sam sleeping?", I asked.

"Yeah, he's asleep, I have food for you at the counter. You barely eat."

"That is very thoughtful of you, thank you. How are you going back home?"

"Oh, my mum's going to pick me up", she replied. I nodded and moved to the kitchen counter. I took a quick bite of the dinner before seeing Lila out. As I was closing the door, someone put there foot in, blocking me from doing so.

I opened the door.

"What do you want, Harry?", I asked, rolling my eyes.

"My son", he replied.

"What the fuck? No. Get out!", I whisper-yelled.

"No. I want a part in my son's life!", he yelled.

"You did. You are his "father". You're getting no other part. And stop yelling, he's sleeping for God's sake", I said.

"No! I will fucking yell! I want to see him grow up! I already didn't get to see 6 Years of his life!"

"Mummy?", I sighed when I heard the voice.

"See what you did?", I glared at him, then turned back to my son.

"Honey, go back to your room", I said.

He shook his head.

"I-I don't wanna go alone", he cried a little.

"Sammy? Was it a nightmare again?", I asked.

He nodded and ran towards me. I picked him up and held him on my hip.

"Please leave, Harry. I have to take care of Sam, and I really think he doesn't need you in his life", I said.

"Just- just let me see him, Y/N", he said. I sighed.

"Sam, meet Harry, he used to be Mummy's friend", I introduced.

"Does he know Daddy?", he asked to which I hesitated, but still gave a nod.

"Can you tell Daddy that Mummy misses him a lot? And that I want to meet h-", Sam started but I cut him off.

"You're tired, Sammy. Let me put you in bed. I told you Daddy won't come back for another year, sweetie", I said as I took him back to his room.

"But Mummy, you do miss Daddy! I know you cry everyday. I know Mummy", he said.

"Can we please talk about this tomorrow, Sam?", I asked. He looked disappointed but nodded.

I put him in bed and he immediately fell asleep. I went back outside, taking a last look in his room. I turned around closing the door.

"So? You miss me?", Harry said from behind causing me to jump.

"None of your damn business", I snapped.

"Well, it clearly is since you have bee missing me", he said.

"Yeah, whatever. You saw him? Happy? You can leave now", I replied.

He looked at me, his eyes bright. He took step closer. He leaned down and kissed me. A tear fell down my cheek. Why am I so vulnerable?

I kissed back, I shouldn't have but I did. He smiled into the kiss. But as soon as he put his hand on my cheek his smile went upside down. He pulled away staring at me.

"Y/N? Why are you crying?", he asked, bringing me into his embrace.

"I just- I missed you and I don't like my job. And I want to see Sam happy. And I just want be happy too. And I want to quit my stupid job. I just- I need you, Harry", I cried.

"You have me, Y/N", he said.

I looked up at him, smiling through my tears and placed a kiss on his lips.

__________________