Afire Love. (Request)

I was practicing playing my guitar at the most ungodly hour of the night. I was One Direction's new Guitarist. All the boys were asleep in their rooms. I was in the room next to Harry's.

I strummed my guitar to the sound of Through The Dark.

I reached Zayn's solo. I was lost in the music. Guitar was my escape from reality and I loved my job.

I heard someone cough, that made me stop my rehearsal. It was Harry.

He mumbled something.

"Did I wake you up? OMG, I am so sorry for waking you up. I didn't mean to disturb you. I am so stupid. I shouldn't be-", I was cut off by Harry.

"Hey, I wasn't even sleeping. I couldn't sleep, so I came here to hear you."

"Oh."

"Yeah, can you play a sing for me?"

"Sure", I said nodding. I started strumming to Ed Sheeran's Afire Love.

Soon I was at the end of the song.

"God, I love you", Harry said. My eyes widened.

"What?"

"I mean- uh- I am sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that", he stuttered.

"When?", he knew what I was asking.

"It's been quite a time now", he shrugged.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I don't know."

"Idiot", I mumbled.

"What did you call me?", by this time we were both standing quite close to each other. I had left my guitar on the couch.

"Idiot", I whispered.

"I am not!", he put his hand over his chest faking hurt.

"You are", I grinned.

"I love you", He said.

"I love you", I replied.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, bringing me close to his body. He lightly pulled my chin up to face him, and kissed me. It was the most heavenly kiss I had had in ages. It was amazing. He was amazing. This felt amazing.

____________________

A/N:

This imagine was for @banastyles. I hope you liked it!
And remember, The world can go fuck itself, you're beautiful the way you are.

Love,
S. x