Can't Stop The Feeling (Request)

I pulled my dress as I stood in front of the mirror, checking my reflection and for any last minute touch ups.

There was a knock on my bedroom door before it was opened.

The blonde hair boy stood in front of me with a big smile on his face.

"Niall", I breathed.

"You look beautiful, Eesha."

I smiled and walked towards him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders, "You don't look too bad yourself."

He chuckled and pulled me closer, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Let's go?", he asked and I nodded.

**

"Oh my god! Turn it up! Turn it up! Turn it up!", I squealed as Can't Stop The Feeling started playing on the radio.

Niall laughed at my behaviour and turned up the station as I started singing with the song.

"C'mon, join me!"

"Nothing I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance", we started singing together.

"Feeling good, good, creeping up on you, So just dance, dance, dance, come on", we looked at each other while singing and laughing.

And then, bright lights, a crash and boom.

***

The moment I woke up, I could feel my whole body on fire. Every part was aching. I opened my eyes to see bright lights and the distinct smell of a hospital.

"Hello, Eesha. Nice to see you finally awake", the nurse smiled.

"Th-there was someone with me. He-? Where is he?"

The nurse gave me a small smile, "I don't know, but tell me his name and I'll check with the reception?"

"His name is Niall Horan."

She nodded and left.

Minutes later she was back with the doctor for my checkup.

"Um- did you- did you find out?"

"Yes, I did."

"How is he? Where is he?"

"I think you should just take some rest for the time being-"

"Please."

She sighed, "He's in a critical condition in the ER. He's in coma."

I gasped and started crying.

Oh god, why?

"Can I please see him?"

"He isn't allowed visitors."

"I just, I just need to see him."

She nodded and brought a wheelchair, helping me on it.

His room was close to mine. I looked through the window as I saw him lying on a bed, breathing. Just breathing. He was wrapped in wires, giving him life support. The machine beeping on his side.

"Miss, are you related to Mr. Horan?", a nurse asked and I nodded as I kept looking through the window. Tears flowing down.

"This was found with his clothes", she said and handed me a box.

I looked at the box, in the shade of velvet blue.

I opened it with shaking hands, and there it was. Sitting right in the middle of it, the most simple ring I could've ever asked for. I pulled it out and read the inscription inside.

"Forever and beyond"

I let out a sob as clutched the unmistakable engagement ring in my hand as I saw my boyfriend lying on a bed, so lifeless.

My vision blurred as tears kept falling down my cheeks and I clutched the ring close to my heart as I was wheeled back to my room, being taken away from my one true love.

________________________

A/N:

Well, Hello!

I hope you guys enjoyed it. Dedicated to @eeshaaj , who has so patiently waited for this imagine. Thank you for baring with me! I hope you liked it.

Vote and Comment

All the love x