Closing?

Hey guys,

I just posted a new book "Rants". Check it out, please and vote and comment. I don't see any changes happening in the imagines and what I had asked you guys to do.

Anyway, I'm going to post those imagines that a few of you had requested and that's that. I will probably close this after that. I don't think you guys want to read this anymore. It was nice while lasted, though.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to keep writing or just delete it. So, comment below and stuff. I can't believe this is coming to an end after almost two years of writing it. I'm just so attached to this but I guess you guys don't want to read this anymore. I can't keep on writing for the heck of it. I apologise to whoever feels that I'm doing the wrong thing here, but really it's not my fault.

I haven't been getting enough votes or comments, it's just sad, you know?

I'm still open to requests for the time being, but as soon as I finish those, I think I'll close it.

(Yes, there is an option of me not closing it, but that provides for you to vote and comment which apparently no one enjoys.)

Thank you for being here and reading my imagines.

I love you all and be happy. You deserve everything in this world. You're beautiful, don't forget that and keep loving One Direction. This is not the end.