Another's Arms (Request)

I twisted the ring on my finger as I sat across the table from my husband of thirteen years.

"So, you're implying that Amy would be mean to you and the kids?", he insinuated it like I was accusing his present girlfriend.

"Yes, Harry. That's what I've been telling you for the past fifteen minutes. I don't see what part of it you don't understand."

He rolled his eyes at me, "You probably have the kids lying as well."

"Oh forget I said anything. Just get the bloody divorce and leave me alone."

"Yeah, whatever."

I got up and left the house that I was so used to calling home.

I got in the car to get back to my children. All I could think about was how I had met him and how different he was to the man he was now.

*flashback*

"Iulissa, he's staring at you", one of my friends commented as I fixed my glasses on my nose.

"Who?"

"Harry. Harry, the star football player? He's so hot."

I blushed, "Yes, of course I know him, but I think he's staring at the girl behind me."

"You're sadly mistaken. He's obviously staring at you. Gosh, you're so oblivious it isn't even funny."

"Whatever", I muttered as I saw him approaching.

He stood right in front of us.

"Hi, Iulissa."

"H-Hi."

"Can I talk to you?"

*end of flashback*

I took a breath and walked inside the house.

Darcy and Samantha were lying on the couch as Andrew and Aurora played on their mat.

Darcy was the first one to notice my arrival. She paused the television and asked, "How did it go?"

"What do you think? He obviously didn't believe me. He thinks I'm lying. It's over, Darce. I'm not getting him back. Ever."

"Well, it's his loss. That Amy girl is a complete bitch."

"Darcy, language", I gave her a stern look.

"Sorry, just speaking the truth, Ma", she shrugged.

I sat on the couch and took of my heels.

Samantha hugged me from the side, holding on to me. She was the closest to her father and I knew she felt terrible about how our family was tearing apart. We all did.

I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll open it", Aurora said.

"Mum!", I heard her yell a few seconds later.

I stood up ground the couch and left to check who it was.

"What are you doing here?", I narrowed my eyes at her.

"You bitched about my behaviour to your ex husband", she remarked, snidely.

"Yes, Amy. I did. What are you going to do about that? Boo-hoo. Go cry to your boyfriend about it. No need to come here and disrupt my wonderful evening with my kids."

"No one wants a part in your kids life anyway. I just came here to warn you. You ever go complaining about my behaviour to Harry. There's something else coming for you, nerd", she commented.

I pushed her, "Shut up. You know nothing about me."

"I know enough to know why Harry left you for me. You were probably still staying up late for exams and not giving him any", she laughed.

"At least I don't go around stealing other people's lives to make one of my own."

Her mouth fell open at that and she huffed.

"Now, go back to where you came from because your presence is a bad omen to my family", I said, slamming the door in her face.

I smirked at how easily I handled it. Only for it to vanish as the doorbell ring again.

I opened the door furiously, about to give her a piece of my mind when I saw who was standing at the door.

"What do you want?", I asked, crossing my arms across my chest.

"And to think you were the one getting bullied. She came crying to me and not the other way around."

"Excuse me, but not everyone's life revolves around you. Leave us alone. I don't want any part of your life and keep your girlfriend in check. If she comes here again, I'm getting a restraining order against the both of you for me and the kids."

"You can't do that, Iulissa", he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Oh, watch me, Harry."

We stared at each other and I could've sworn I saw a glimpse of pride in his eyes but it was gone as soon as it had come.

For a second, I had actually thought that everything between us was fine, but I realised that this was over. He was gone. And that I was finally standing up for myself.

I hadn't let him or Amy step all over me like I would've a few years ago.

I closed the door and slid down the door as fresh tears poured down my eyes at the loss of my first and only love.

_____________________

A/N:

Hi guys. Hope you all enjoyed this! Dedicated to @IulissaStyles

It's not quite sad because the character is strong and I don't know I just hope you all like it

Vote and Comment

QUESTION: Do you guys want a part 3 to The Hills imagine (or any that you think didn't end properly or has an open ending and what not)? Let me know in the comments. (No second part for requests made by other people though)

All the love xx