The Hills (Part 2)

Harry's P.O.V.:

I walked down the street to the familiar house that belonged to Y/N. I lit another cigarette as I finished the previous one.

I knocked on the door, hoping she would open it.

The door opened, "How can I help you?"

It was Martin.

"Is Y/N home?", I asked as my fist tightened with the burning cigarette in my hand.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "Yeah, just a second."

I heard him yell for her and then her footsteps.

She opened the door farther and saw me. Shock was obvious on her face, I hadn't seen her for months now. Her eyes travelled down to my fists.

"Harry!", she yelled and ran to me, opening my fist which was now burnt by the cigarette smoke. I hissed as the pain finally registered.

"This is that asshole you cheated on me with!?", Martin asked from behind us.

I let out a snort, only to earn a glare from Y/N, who then said, "Fuck off. Martin."

She pulled me by the hand inside the house and took me to the bathroom.

"Are you crazy!? Why the hell did you burn yourself?-"

She kept in rambling but all I could see was her soft lips moving as she spoke words I couldn't comprehend, in a trance.

"Are you even listening to me?", she snapped.

That broke me out of the trance and I smirked, "I'm sorry, baby. I was busy staring at those lips of yours."

"You're such a pervert! What the hell are you doing here? I thought I was clear when I said I didn't want to see you anymore."

"You said you love me."

She looked at me, still cleaning my burn.

"And you said I couldn't love a man like you."

Her voice was distant, she was distant.

Then I saw it. The little bruises on her arms and neck.

I gripped her wrist, "What the fuck did he do to you?"

"Harry, it's-"

"No, it's not, Y/N! For fuck's sake I told you to tell me when things are going wrong, damn it!", I yelled.

She flinched and I realised my mistake, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell-"

"I- I know. We weren't talking, Harry."

I pulled her on my lap, her forehead on mine.

"That doesn't matter. Pack your bags. You're not staying here for another second."

"And where will I go? I don't have a place to stay."

"You have me. You'll stay with me."

"We can't stay together, don't you know that?"

"Why?"

"I can't get more attached to-

"What the fuck is going on here? Get up, Y/N!", Martin yelled.